Chapter 31 - The condition

Elise's POV

I went to the kitchen as I was craving for Belgian waffles.

"Ms. Martin, how could I help you?" The housekeeper asked me as I walked in.

"I want to make some waffles." I informed.

"I will make them." She said and gave me a polite smile.

"No, thank you. I want to make them myself." I said.

"Alright, Ms. Martin." She nodded.

I was alone in the kitchen; the housekeeper went to clean the living room. I placed the last ingredient and started mixing it.

Suddenly, someone wrapped his arms around me from behind me. I jumped in fear.

"Ohh...Chad. You scared me." I confessed.

"Sorry, princess." He said as he placed a soft kiss on my neck. "Smells divine." He murmured in my ear and pulled my earlobe between his teeth slightly.

"Yeah, it smells delicious. I am making waffles. I craved for them." I said, while mixing ingredients.

He chuckled as he ran his fingertip along my neck, sending delicious shivers down my spine.

"My innocent girl." He whispered in my ear and kissed my sensitive spot behind my ear, making me crave for his touches more and more. "I was talking about your scent,princess. Yes, you smell so delicious that I want to eat you." He muttered seductively, placing wet kisses on my neck. I blushed, biting my lower lip.

As he kept kissing my neck, I couldn't hold myself and moaned. I could not control my body when I was beside him.

"Chad, someone can see us." I warned him.

"Yeah, they can." He mumbled as he slid his hand under my dress and stroked my thigh.

"Chad." I murmured,leaning my head back slightly.

The wild desire was building inside me. I wanted him badly.

"You drive me crazy." He said, placing kisses on my neck.

Suddenly, someone cleared her throat. I pulled back instantly.

It was my mother. She looked at us in astonishment.

"Could you leave me alone with my daughter, Chad?" My mother asked Chad with a serious expression, but it looked like an order more than a request.

"Umm...Sure, Mrs. Martin." Chad mumbled and left quickly after giving me an apologetic look.

I bit my lower lip nervously, my cheeks crimson red. I felt embarrassed.

"You and Chad..." She mumbled, trying to find suitable words.

I nibbled my lower lip and nodded. "Yes...we are together." I confirmed.

"I guessed." She said, rolling her eyes. I flushed, embarrassed.

"Mom, sorry. I was going to tell you, but..." I shrugged my shoulders.

"When did you start dating? You broke up with Chris because of Chad?" She asked, looking into my eyes, waiting for answers.

"No, of course not." I replied and approached her. "I have never been in love with Chris. I just thought it was love, but in reality it was not love. I knew it after I fell in love with Chad. I love him, Mom." I said. Her eyes softened. "I broke up with Chris before Chad and I started dating." I bit my lower lip nervously and told my mother about what Chris had intended to do.

"Oh my goodness! I will murder that bas..." She tried to calm down. "He didn't do anything to you. Yes? If he..." She asked, taking my hands in her hands, looking into my eyes.

"No, Mom. Chad arrived in time." I reassured her.

She breathed in deeply and hugged me. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I didn't want to worry you and if my father finds out about it, he will..." I shook my head. "I just want to forget about it." I said. She gave me a compassionate smile.

"Then I should be thankful to Chad." She said, giving me an amused smile. I smiled as I nodded. "But tell him to keep his hands off my daughter in my house." She chuckled. I blushed and smiled at her remark. "If it was your father instead of me, I wouldn't dare to imagine what he would do to him." She shook her head, amused.

Yes, I was thankful that it was my mother, not my father. If it was him, there would be a little war.

After talking to my mother, I went to Chad's room. He was pacing back and forth in the room. When he saw me, he stopped pacing and approached me.

"What did she say?" He asked with questioning eyes.

I smiled as I placed my hand on his cheek and I stroked his cheek gently. "She told...." I paused.

"What?" He asked impatiently.

"Keep your hands off me in her house." I said with an amused smile, placing my hands on his chest.

He raised his eyebrow in a questioning look. "Does it mean?"

"She isn't against our relationship." I informed happily.

A wide smile appeared on his face as he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. He spun me around.

"Chad." I wrapped my arms around his neck while giggling.

He set me down on my feet and captured my lips in a passionate kiss, his hands resting on my cheeks.

"I love you, princess." He said as he leaned his forehead against my forehead.

"I love you too, love." I pulled back a little and smiled, amused. "Don't forget my mother's condition. You should keep your hands off me in the house."

"Hmm. Just in this house?" He asked with a provocative voice as he bit his lower lip, looking into my eyes with salacious eyes. "I accept it. But then, we should spend our 23 hours and 55 minutes outside this house. Because I can't keep my hands off you for more than five minutes. Even these five minutes will feel like real torture." He winked at me mischievously.

"Chad!" I hit his chest playfully while grinning.

He laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He pulled me into his chest and placed a soft kiss on my hair. I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly and rested my head against his chest.

****

I woke up feeling happy the following morning. I got up and went to the shower. After taking a shower, I put on a white shirt and denim jeans. I grabbed my leather jacket and bag and went downstairs.

Chad was waiting for me in front of the car. When he saw me, he held out a red rose that he hid behind his back. I smiled happily as I walked towards him.

He parked the car in front of the university

He parked the car in front of the university. We got out of the car. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him and brushed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I deepened the kiss.

"You dumped me for some driver?!" We pulled back as we heard Chris's voice.