Chapter 21 - Getting off the hook

Elise's POV

"I am under your spell, princess." Chad said huskily as he rubbed his nose against my nose.

His musky scent filled my nostrils, making me forget about everything, excluding him.

He moved his hand down my body slowly without pulling his head back. I closed my eyes, enjoying his touches. I ran my hands through his soft hair.

Suddenly, he started tickling me.

"Chad...stop!" I said between my laughs.

He continued tickling me while laughing happily. A few seconds later, he stopped tickling me and placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Jerk!" I exclaimed, smirking and tapped his chest playfully. He laughed.

"This jerk is leaving now." He said amusingly and planted a quick kiss on my lips.

After Chad had left, I went to take a shower. Then I got ready and left.

After class, Katy and I went to the cafeteria.

"How is it going on?" Katy asked as she gave me a mischievous smile.

"Perfect!" I exclaimed and gave her a wide smile. "He is charming." I added.

I was really happy. Chad made me the happiest girl in the world. He was thoughtful, caring and affectionate towards me. Even thinking about him made me happy.

"I can notice it from your smile." Katy confirmed.

"I am so happy, Katy." I admitted. She squeezed my hand as she gave me a warm smile.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I grabbed my phone.

"Prince Charming?" Katy asked amusingly.

"Yes." I nodded, smiling as I read his message. "He is waiting for me." I informed as I stood up. "See you later."

"See you."

I grabbed my bag and left quickly. When he saw me, he gave me his charming smile. He wore a grey shirt and black denim jeans. He looked so handsome, as always.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his soft lips.

After taking a shower, I put on a white mini dress. Tonight, Chad and I were going to Stardust. I checked myself in the mirror one more time and left as I grabbed my clutch.

I was leaning against him while we were drinking our drink, his arm wrapped around my shoulder tightly. We talked, laughed.

Suddenly, he pulled back. I looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Umm...princess, I am coming. I saw my friend, I am going to say hi to him." He said. I nodded.

More than thirty minutes had passed since Chad left. I looked around, searching for him, but I didn't see him around. I went to order a glass of Martini for myself.

There were two women talking while I was waiting for my order. I got intrigued when I heard Chad's name.

"Is Chad here?" One of the women asked.

"No." The other replied. "I didn't see him around. I hoped he would be here. All in all, he is the owner, but he isn't here." She sighed.

She had brown hair and blue eyes. She wore an ultra mini silver dress, showing her curves. They were talking about Chad Carter.

"Doesn't he come to the company, Victoria?" Her friend asked.

"No, the last time when he came, he argued with his father. Then I haven't seen him." Victoria replied.

"All men are the same. When they get what they want, they run away without waiting for a second. Don't think about him. He is a real bastard."

I grabbed my glass and left. I shook my head in disapproval.

Chad's another victim. Poor girl!

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. It was Chad.

'Come to the exit. We are leaving.'

What is going on?

I grabbed my clutch and walked towards the exit. As soon as he saw me, he grabbed my hand.

"Let's go." He said as he dragged me out with him.

"What happened?" I asked, puzzled.

"Nothing, just bored." He replied as he led us towards the car.

He opened the door for me. I got in the car. After closing the door for me, he rushed towards the driver side and got in the car.

"Do you know what I have heard earlier? One of Chad Carter's conquests was searching for him. She looked for him desperately." I shook my head. "Poor girl! He is a spoiled brat."

He cleared his throat. "...Yeah." He looked nervous, his gaze fixed on the road.

"Are you fine, baby?" I asked as I stroked his hair.

"...Yeah." He replied as he gave me a slight smile. But he looked tense.

"All "Chad"s are womanizers. Probably, it is the side effect of this name." I joked.

He fixed his gaze on me; his expression was serious. Then his expression changed. The corner of his lips curled up into an arrogant smirk. "It is related to man nature, princess, not to the name." He winked at me. I laughed, shaking my head.

Chad's POV

I was so nervous and tense, when I saw Victoria at Stardust. I was afraid that she would screw up everything. I didn't want to think what Elise would do if she learnt my identity that way. Fortunately, I could draw her out without any disaster.

I fetched her to her room. Her parents were not at home. We stopped in front of her door, still holding each other's hand. I stroked her cheek affectionately, looking into her mesmerizing eyes.

"Sweet dreams, princess." I said and captured her soft lips.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she responded to my kiss. I pulled her closer to me as I deepened the kiss, leaning her against the wall. I didn't want to let her go away from my arms. I was addicted to these soft red lips. I plunged my tongue into her mouth, kissing her hungrily. I was craving for her.

When I pulled back, we were panting. I leaned my forehead against her forehead, my eyes closed.

"Go now, or I will not let you later." I admitted. I was holding myself hard. So hard.

She bit her lower lip as she plunged her green eyes into mine. She entwined our hands and pulled me into her room with her.