Chapter 4

"A makeover?" Luna asked, feeling a little offended. "What's wrong with how I look now?"

"Nothing Lil Luna," Angel said tucking Luna's hair behind her ears. "I just want to doll you up for the party that Michael and I are hosting tonight. Don't worry, I'll be dolling up too!"

For the rest of the morning, Angel and Luna went dress shopping, each of them got a mani-pedi, a facial, and had their hair styled. They met up with Celeste for lunch, who was a little upset they didn't invite her to their morning make-over, but got over it as soon as her food arrived. The three Roses are the same when it came to food; they become children because they love food too much. Maria always made delicious food for them growing up so they grew to love and enjoy all kinds of food.

After lunch, they went back to Angel and Michael's home to chit-chat before the party started. They had about five hours until the party started at 7pm so the sisters just relaxed in the living area as the maids prepared for the party.

"So, William told me that your date last night had an emergency meeting he had to attend; that's why he couldn't make it," Celeste said. She was on the couch, her head on Luna's lap.

Luna and Angel scoffed. "Emergency meeting my buttocks," Angel said.

"It was such an emergency that he couldn't pick up the phone to call and inform William?" Luna asked as she played with her sister's hair.

"He probably didn't have his phone with him," Celeste tried giving an excuse.

"Whatever. I'm over it," Luna said. "How's your married lives?" Her sisters chuckled.

"William is the sweetest husband ever!"

"Michael is the best!"

And the rest of the afternoon continued with the sisters' conversation about life and love and everything in between.

The clock struck 6pm the Rose sisters decided to begin getting ready. By 7pm, Celeste was in a floor length, one-shoulder, golden shimmer, fitted gown with her hair pulled up to showcase her long, flawless neck. Angel was wearing a contoured, white silk, strapless dress that fell beautifully to the ground. Her hair was let down to swing across her smooth back.

Luna worea champagne colored, floor length dress, which was fully covered with pearls of assorted sizes. The bodice was fitted with a plunging neckline and a mesh piece to cover her chest. The skirt was full and Luna wasn't comfortable with it because it made her seem big on the bottom. Her sisters forced her to put her hair up in a bun, which Luna was very uncomfortable with because she thinks her neck is too thick.   

"You look so beautiful," her sisters said as they finished touching up her makeup.

By the time they made their way downstairs to the party, there were already plenty of people standing around, enjoying themselves. Everyone was dressed in beautiful evening gowns and classy suits.

Luna felt a little sick. She wasn't used to being around so many people; so many handsome men and beautiful women. Luna wanted to retreat back up to her sister's bedroom and wait until there were less people, but Angel and Celeste each had their arm around both of her arms.

"Ahhh." Michael raised his arm out towards his wife and her sisters. "Here comes the beautiful Roses." All three sisters smiled; Angel's being the biggest. She let go of Luna and walked over to hug her husband, pecking him on the cheek. Michael introduced the little circle he was conversing with to his wife and they all said their hellos.

"Celeste, my love." William appeared from behind and kissed his wife on the cheek.

"Hi darling." Before letting go of Luna's arm, Celeste walked her over to Michael and the small group he was with.

"You look beautiful as always, Luna," Michael said.

"Thank you," Luna muttered with a smile.

"Everyone," Michael announced to the small group. "This is my sister-in-law, Luna." Each person took their turn saying 'hello' to Luna.

William motioned for Luna. To escape the crowd, Luna quietly walked over to William as Michael and Angel continued chatting with the guests. When Luna reached William, she noticed a man in a dark gray suit approach her and her brother-in-law.

"Luna," William said. "This is Noah."

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for continuing to read He Loves Me. I started writing a new story, CRUSH and would love it if you give it a read and let me know what you think!

------------------------------------------------------

***I am working on the next couple chapters and will publish one to two chapters this upcoming week.

My sister just had her baby so I will be helping her out for a couple days. Hopefully I can find the time to keep a steady writing pace.

Feel free to comment and vote if you would like. Thank you all for reading the story!***