Chapter 7

***So this is a VERY short chapter. It's not even really a chapter; this is a dream that Luna has the night of her date with Noah.***

------------------------------------------------------

Luna found herself inside a big house with white walls and white furniture. Everything was white. Luna was facing an open sliding door looking out to the ocean. She looked around and to her left was a big open window. The white curtains danced in the wind. She was wearing a white dress with her long dark hair flowing in the wind surrounding her. As she stood there, a man dressed in all white walked up from behind her and embraced her, his arms encircling her waist. His left cheek gently brushed against her right cheek. Luna felt warm and loved. As he embraced her, they both peacefully looked out onto the crashing waves. Luna smiled, feeling happier than she ever remembered.

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for continuing to read He Loves Me. I started writing a new story, CRUSH and would love it if you give it a read and let me know what you think!

------------------------------------------------------

***In the dream, the man is fuzzy, compared to Luna and her surrounding so she couldn't make out who the man is. Who is the man who embraced her? Is it Noah? Is he the reason for the warmth and love she felt?***