Chapter 14

Luna dropped the glass cup into her lap and her hands flew up to cover her mouth; her eyes wide open. The memories of last night's party at Grayson's mansion was coming back to her.

------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

Grayson lowered his face down closer to Luna's until the tips of their noses touched. Luna blinked rapidly, her heart started to race.

"Miss Luna Rose," he whispered. "You are the most beautiful girl here tonight."

Luna could feel his warm breath bouncing off her. Grayson inched his face even closer to Luna's until she could feel the slightest touch of his lips on hers.

 Grayson inched his face even closer to Luna's until she could feel the slightest touch of his lips on hers

------------------------------------------------------

Luna squeezed her eyes tightly close and squirmed. She was feeling all sorts of feelings.

"Noah," she remembered. Her eyes turned into horror. 'How am I going to face Noah?' The guilt started building up in her.

With a pounding headache, Luna struggled out of bed to wash her face. After she changed out of her pajamas, she slowly walked downstairs with the glass cup in her hands.

"Good morning, Lu." Maria was in the kitchen cooking up breakfast. She noticed that the table was set for three.

"Are my parents still home?" Luna asked. She walked over to the sink to wash and put the cup away.

"Good morning, honey." Mr. Rose walked into the dining room and sat down at the head of the table followed my Mrs. Rose.

"Good morning, Luna." Mrs. Rose sat to the left of her husband.

"Good morning, mom and dad." Luna wiped her hands on a towel and walked over to sit across from her mom.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Mr. Rose asked as he picked up some food from the plate with a fork.

"I have a headache," Luna complained like a little girl.

"Who told you to drink recklessly last night?" Mrs. Rose said.