The Neediest Needs

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop. 

Leaning against the fireplace, which he had lit early on in his session with Haley, the creature looked over the girl. She was pale in the face, and she was slumped over in the chair. Her breath was uneven, but the floor had been cleaned. That had been a dreadful task for him, but he hadn't wanted to smell her disgusting stomach contents anymore. He hadn't desired the stench to reach (f/n) either.

He even had cleaned up Haley's mouth with some melted snow and a ripped off piece of her jacket. The creature had also been thankful for the old mop and broom that he had located in the wooden chest before he had filled it with his food. Normally, he wouldn't be so thorough in his cleanup, and he hadn't even bothered when he had been back in the tunnels, but he had his little helper to take care. Like in her home ... No, their home, he had picked up after himself. That had been mainly to keep his presence unknown, though.

It was different now. He was being respectful of her living conditions. The creature doubted that she would like staying in the cabin if it smelled of blood and vomit the whole time, but she probably hated remaining in the cabin regardless. Knowing her, she most likely wished to return to her plan as soon as possible, which brought him back to Haley.

The d*mned girl hadn't answered a single question. He had given her six strips, and she had only swallowed one. All of the others had become too ruined for him to try and get her to eat them.

Once she caught her breath and lifted her head some, he pushed himself off of the fireplace and seated himself on the table. Her eyes met his. "Well, I don't want to waste anymore food on you today, but you should eat more. Otherwise, it'll only get worse for you." Hate clouded her vision, and she didn't respond. "So, you've learned to stop begging?" He reached for the container.

Instantly, she froze. A smirk touched his lips. "Oh, I get it." He giggled. "You're such a faker." The creature sealed the container with the lid. "I won't feed you another bite today, though. You've ruined my appetite enough for now." She sighed, but that only made him giggle. "We're not done, though." Her eyes widened a bit.

Giggling, he placed the container back on the table. His left index nail ran along the perimeter of the lid. "No, no, you're part of my entertainment, and you haven't even told me anything yet." He hopped off of the table and walked to the back of her chair. The creature placed his hands on her shoulders.

"I'm not going to say anything. I've already endured the worst." A series of giggles met her ears. She tensed as his hands pressed into her more. His nails were close to piercing her skin, but she continued to hold her head up. To her, nothing could be more terrible than what she had just gone through.

"How wrong you are." He giggled some more. "I've only broken your wrists." The creature stepped around the chair and grinned at her. "I haven't even started to eat you yet, and there's quite a bit of you." Haley leaned back in the chair, mindful of her wrists. His nails trailed up her left arm. "Maybe, I should start here. It's an easy place to begin. What do ..."

Pausing, he heard movement in the bedroom. It was very little, but it grew louder. The bed creaked. His attention snapped in that direction. "Looks like your little partner is finally coming to. Maybe, you can snack on her," Haley laughed out in a vindictive way.