Chapter ⁸

(Peter's p.o.v.)

It was sixth, final, period and I was debating to go home. It was another few minutes till the bell rung and if I didn't go back early, I would miss Flash. But my thoughts were cut off when my phone buzzed.
.
.

Wade: hey?

Wade: spidey

Wade: bby boi

Wade: webs!!

Wade: answer plz

Spidey: what

Spidey: I'm in class

Wade: who cares about that

Wade: I never thought people had brown eyes so dark

Wade: like yours

.
.
‘Oh, god. Please don't do something stupid.’ I thought right before the bell and I ran out of the classroom.

I hoped that when I reached outside, Deadpool wouldn't be there, but I was unlucky. Deadpool was sitting criss cross in the middle of the field.

We stared at each other before I turned around different way and started walking away.

"Hey, Penis Parker! Where do you think you're going?" Flash sneered.

"I'm waiting for my ride." I said calmly, trying not to start a fight.

"What ride? Last time I check, You had no home." He laughed.

"What is your problem?" I asked obviously irritated and turned around.

"Me? I don't have any problems. But you for sure... have-" He stopped and backed up. Whatever he was feeling, I sure wasn't. If someone was dangerous, then my spider sense would be crazy.

I turned around with Wade way too close and I ended up jumping back.

"God dammit!" I yelled and covered my chest.

"You scared the crap out of me." I started, slowing my breathing back to my normal pace.

"Well excuse me but you wanted to ignore me." He said jokingly.

"I told you not to approach me."

"You made it obvious as to who you were. There was only one Peter."

"You could've waited till I was alone!" I hissed quietly.

"Aww, but we're best pals." He said and wrapped an arm around my shoulder and leaned onto me.

"Then how am I supposed to explain to my my class mates why I know an unkillable mercenary? Huh?"

"Peter!? What are you doing?" Happy called out, ready to leave.

"I got to go. Do not follow."

"Still as bossy as ever." Wade swooned and sighed.

"Yeah, yeah." I pushed off his arm, causing him to fall over as I entered to car. Flash had been long gone, not wanting to stick around a deadly mercenary.