Chapter ¹⁴

V emotional like 600 words in   u r warned

"Now, the bracelets you have on your wrist is supposed to alert the rest of us if you get lost. Just press the button twice, a second in between, and we'll be alerted. Good?" The other three nodded.

"Great! Lets go. This date won't be a dinner type, we'll just eat here. We're going to the fair."

The four of us went to the elevator, right after taking our jackets, and made our way to the fair.

I really hope that everything would go nice. It seems like people like me never get a break, always has to fight or plan, so it would be nice to be able to have some nice free time.

"Now, you two ladies have your fun~" Wade smiled and started to push me in a different direction.

"Hey! What happened to the double date?" I asked and started to walk beside Wade.

"It can't hurt to have some alone time. Besides, we could just meet them in like, an hour."

"Fine, but once I feel like something is off, I'm gonna find them." I huffed. Before we could continue our discussion, a voice spoke from behind us.

"Honestly, why do you torture yourself like that, Penis?"

I could feel Wade's anger radiating off of him as a growl escaped.

"He can be a huge pain, but why would it be any of your business, Eugene?" I said trying to hide my smirk as I turned around.

I knew that was one of his weak spots. I also know he likes to pick on me because I'm 'defenseless' and it makes himself feel better.

"Listen her-" Flash was cut off by an explosion.

"Already?" I whispered and started to drag Wade along with me to an alley way, making sure no one had followed.

We took off our clothes leaving us in our suits and we ran off right after putting on our masks.

Wade hopped onto my back as I started to crawl my way up the nearest building.

"They're over there." I said immediately, pointing toward the left corner of the fair where there was a lot less people.

I grabbed a hold of Wade as he teleported to that section, right in front of the girls.

"What the hell?" One man spoke.

"Get our of our make. This would make things a hell of a lot easier."

"See, Death Boy. I told you we should've stayed with them!" I yelled at Wade, having civilians hear me. (Especially Flash, kinda important)

"Death Boy? I thought you said he was immortal?" Shuri asked.

"He is. That's why I call him that. He dies a lot." I replied not taking my eyes off the guys who had attacked.

"Come on, lets just kill them." Wade whined and started to spin his guns around his fingers, taking slow steps forward.

"No. We're not killing them, though you can just bop them on the head." I said as I started to shoot my webs at them, so Wade decided it'd be nice to hit them with the butt of his guns.

"On second thought, why don't we just spend the day in my room." I suggested and turned back to the three other people.

"Agreed." All three of them said simultaneously.

You'd think that the shorter person in a relationship would attach themselves to the other, but in reality, it's the most obsessed one.

Here you find Deadpool clinging on me, Spider-Man. At this point everyone knows that Deadpool is head over heals for me, and me to him but not as... showy.