Chapter ¹6

About 1month later

"You know how it's nearing graduation?" Steve asked Peter.

"Yes...?"

"And I know Tony kept talking about you joining the team after that."

"Uh-huh."

"So the team talked and we thought it'd be good for you to start training. And I know that you'll be busy with school work so we could train on weekends or anytime you're free."

"Really?!" Peter asked. "I've always asked Tony but he thought it would be unsafe for me."

"To be honest, you're already unsafe with your choices."

"I know. I just guess Tony cares a lot."

...

"So the school has finally received permission to be able to take our field at Stark Industries!" Mr. Harrington said  surprised for once.

"Peter! That's so cool!" Ned whispered.

"Yeah, maybe for you. How am I supposed to get the permission slip signed?" Peter's legal guardian now is Tony Stark himself, with the exception of the Avengers on certain cases. After Clint's uncalled for attitude, they ended up making up after and a few of them (especially Bucky) told Peter they would sacrifice their lives for him which caused both Steve and Peter to become worried.

"Yeah, Penis. How about it?" Flash asked.

"What?" Peter was confused from his daydreaming state.

"Why don't you show us your best buddy, Tony Stark?" He laughed. Flash was trying to annoy Peter since everyone, aside from Ned and MJ who know, thought his internship was fake.

"Oh, I don't know. I'll have  to see if his schedule is free." Peter said calmly trying to hide his smirk. Sure, Peter always saw bragging as a bad and cocking thing, but if it would stop his long time bully, he could to forgive himself.

...

"What do you mean you planned IT!" Peter asked after he told Tony about the field trip.

"I planned it. Your friend Ted-"

"Ned."

"-Ned kept saying that kind keeps bulling you along with how everyone thinks you're lying and if they want to disrespect my son like that, then fine, but they see just how great you are!" Tony explained

"But I can't even go. I can't get the slip signed."

"I already thought of that, kid. You just tell your teacher that and you stay here on Saturday. We'll be doing training in the morning, but later, I'll show you off. We don't even have to let them know you're my son." Peter stayed quiet a moment in thought.

"Actually... I think we can tell them. Why don't we have a conference Sunday?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. If I don't- During the trip, I'm sure someone *cough* Thor *cough* would slip it out."

"Alright. Then let's set a time."

...

"Sorry, Mr. Harrington. I won't be able to get my permission slip signed. They won't do it."

"And you're in an adopted family now, right?"

"Yes."

"Then that's fine. Adopted families can be tough at first but I'm sure it'll get better."

"Thanks..." Peter said sadly and walked back to his study hall (2nd period) where the teacher is barely present and unfortunate for Peter, Flash was always there.