Chapter ¹¹

(Peter's p.o.v.)

It was nearing eleven at night while Shuri and I were dyeing my webs different colors. Eventually even working on glow in the dark webs.

I haven't even thought if those at first but they should help a lot at night.

"Kids? Why is it dark in here?" Tony asked.

"What do you mean? I can see just fine." I giggled.

"Of course you can, spider boy." He replied, searching for the light switch.

"Woah, did a rainbow attack you?" Tony laughed.

"Why don't you both get cleaned. You guys can share a room of even camp on the living room if you please."

Shuri had left to take a shower as Tony stoped me.

"I'd like to talk to you on the morning if your up to it."

Ah, I knew what this meant. Tony would always try to get me to open up and I always don't because my problems always hurt people.

"I can try."

...

"We're taking the living room." I told Shuri with a bunch of pillows and blankets in my arms.

"We're making a fort. The others are gonna have a hell of a time using this space." I laughed.

"Um, making others have difficulties? Yes please." She smiled and took some of the blankets.

I could've used my website to keep the blankets up, attached to the ceilings, but would only last a couple hours. So they would be held by the tv, as one weight, and put in the couches with other weights. We had to placed a drawer in the middle, since we had to use multiple blankets, so they wouldn't fall.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but there's still dye in your hair." Shuri pointed to my head and laughed.

"There's also some in yours." I pointed back.

"But your look like a rainbow. I only got a couple colors."

I laughed but stopped when I had an idea.

"We still have more of that glow in the dark stuff. Let's cover our clothes in that and scsre the others." It's weird to be able to be a kid, with not worries.

But it wont always be like that.

...

"Wow, we look like skeletons." Shuri said. We even put designs on our faces.

Well, Tony didn't really lile this idea.

"Shit!" He yelled when he saw is when he was walking back into his room.

"Langu- shit." Steve said when he went to exit his room to scold Tony.

"Exactly what I said. Why did you do that? You guys just got cleaned."

"We're kids and it's winter break. We're having fun."

"Have your fun when you're not giving us old people heart attacks. And I thought Halloween already passed." Tony joked.

"But, try not to stay up to late."

"I should be saying the same to you. The amount of times I wake up, I still get more sleep than you." I said.

"And that's why I'm going to bed now." He ruffled my hair, getting a spot of glow in the dark paint on his hand, as some of it was in my hair.

"In Steve's room?" I questioned as Shuri walked back to the living room.