40

My legs were wrapped around him as he carried me up the stairs. I did not even remember how we got to that position. While carrying me, his free hand was roaming my body. He opened his room door and dropped my body on the bed. I wanted to ask him if he was sure about this, I knew he never done this before; however, he did not give me a chance to ask. As his lips reunited with mine as soon as my body hit the mattress.

His lips left mine and traveled down my body. "Wait," I told him. He looked up at me raising his eyebrow.

"You okay?" He questioned me.

"Yeah," I answered him. "I know it is your first time so are you sure about this?" I asked him. "A lot of people end up regretting losing their virginity and I-" I shut up when I realize I was just rambling on. I regretted losing my virginity since it wasn't to anyone I cared about and I believe I was way too young to make that decision. I just did it because everyone else was doing it. He stayed silent for a while not answering my question.

"Yeah, I'm sure," he answered me. He then smiled and shook his head, I raised my eyebrow not understanding what was entertaining him so much. "It's just that I never thought about it that way," he said.

"Then, why didn't you have sex before?" I asked him.

He looked like he was thinking about it way too deep, "I don't know," he finally answered. "Why so many questions anyway?" He asked me.

"Just want to make sure it's something you want to do," I told him. "Something you won't regret after," I played with the blanket on the bed wrapping my finger around it and enjoying the texture.

"I want to do this and no I won't regret it. I am thinking straight," he said. He put this hand under my cheek bringing my eyes up to meet his green ones. I leaned over and smashed my lips on his, He wasted no time in kissing me back his tongue dominating. Without even breaking this kiss, his hands reached under my shirt playing my breasts. Maybe it was the fact, I hadn't had sex in a few months, his hands on my body felt wonderful. I moaned into his mouth, he pushed my body gently on my the bed and got on top of me.
~~~~~~~~
We both lay down on the bed out of breath, "that was um..." I paused taking a deep breath. "Wonderful," I said. I was unsure of how it would be since it was his first time, but he actually was very informed about it. He definitely gave me more pleasure than I was even expecting.

He didn't reply, he simply passed his hands through my hair and kissed my forehead. "Did you decide if you are going to go pro?" He asked me.

"Well, I think-" his phone ringing cut me from my conversation. I was glad that it did because I didn't know how to answer his question. He removed my head from his arm and reached for his phone.

"Sorry, I have to take this," he told me looking at the caller ID. I nodded my head, "hello," he said answering the phone. It was silent after him listening to what the other person was saying. "Yeah, I'll be there in a few," he said and hung up the phone after.

"Everything okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it's just my mom," he told me. "I am so sorry, we can talk later," he told me.

"No, it's fine," I told him. "I'll come with you," I suggested. I hadn't seen his mom since I left and I kind of liked his mom. She was always funny when she was thinking straight and not too worried about who she saw or heard.

"Um... you really don't have to," he told me. He got up from the bed and threw a shirt on. I watched as he walked into his closet. I got up and put my clothes back on also.

"I want to," I told him when he came back out in some jeans. He shook his head no, "please?" I asked him. I gave him my pouty face, he chuckled and shook his head.