AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, to all the generous people out there who decided to give this novel a try. It means a lot for an upcoming writer like me. First of all, just to make things clearer, despite the cover page that may tell otherwise, this novel is in no way related to the serial 'Chandra Nandini'. I just used it as a cover page.

This novel is about two people from different royal families who have completely different mindsets. They are forced to marry each other in order to fulfill certain responsibilities. The novel takes us through their journey of life which is filled with hatred and love. The first chapter will be released on 14 October and I am actually planning to dedicate each of my chapters to one of my readers, cause it is you guys who are encouraging me to write this novel. So be sure to vote and comment to let me know of your presence. You have no idea how much of an adrenaline rush this single gesture of yours can give me. Feel free to share your novels with me as well in the comment section. I would love to read as many as I can.

Also, since I am new, I am prone to errors. Please forgive me for that. My sincere apologies. And last but not the least please don't copy my novel. I've put in a lot of effort writing this and am sure you could write an equally good or better novel if you put in your best efforts. So, you see there is no point in copying my novel. Also, please let me know if you find someone trying to pass off this novel as their own. I would be forever grateful to you.

So that's it for now guys.

Thank you once again. See you tomorrow!