CHAPTER 47

Dharani's POV:

"Is he uncle?" I asked in a voice so low that it sounded more like a whisper. The king looked at me and the tears in his eyes gave the answer. He nodded looked back at his son and hugged him. "My son..."

 So the birthmarks, hair color, eye color everything matched. Tinku is Arjun's brother.

My brother Dev smiled and hugged me. 

"You are the best," he said. Tinku was still confused and attempted to clear his doubt.

"So, the portrait isn't yours dad?" he asked, "So mom lied to me all the while. Why does she hate me so much?"

The king was taken back unaware that Tinku still thinks that he is Rahul's son.

"Tinku Rahul...I mean Sunil is not your dad. Your dad is King Indra, the man in front of you. You are price Arjun's brother. You are the one we were all looking for," I said.

Tinku remained speechless for a while and then as tears rolled down his eyes he asked something that broke all our hearts.

"Does my real mom love me? Does she care for me?"

I was about to answer but Dev took charge. Obviously, Dev would be the best one to answer this question because he is the one who first hand experienced the love Arjun and his mom have for Tinku.

"She loves you a lot, buddy," he said, "So much that there hasn't been a day she never thought about you. You are her life."

"Really?" Tinku asked as more tears came out of his eyes.

"See for yourself," Dev said as he excitedly wiped his own tears and went to get Tinku's real mom.

"Everyone loves you, dear and everyone missed you," King Indra said, "Where is Arjun by the way?"

What should I saw now? Yeah uncle I just locked him up in a room and now he is so angry that hell is literally on it's way down. However I controlled myself and told the king that I would go get Arjun.

So I took a deep breath and opened the door of my room. Arjun was sitting inside, all silent, looking at the floor with all his muscles tightened and eyes red. I don't know if I should call this scary but if someone with a weak heart is in my position he would be traumatized for the rest of his life. After about 2 seconds, which felt like an eternity by the way, he raised his eyes I had a clear picture of how angry he was. He immediately got up, stared at me for a while and walked outside. I followed him and saw him taking the sword from the guards outside his room and asking all of them to leave. 

"Arjun stop we need to talk," I said grabbing his hand.

"Of course, we would princess," he said looking at his sword, "but after I finish an important job that I have." He then pulled his hand and continued walking and I moved in front of him. I tried to take the sword from his hand but this time he was impossible and in that chaos the sword accidentally made a small cut on my palm.

"Are you mad," Arjun shouted as he pulled out his kerchief and addressed my cut. "You don't have to hurt yourself to save lives that don't matter to me."

What? Really Arjun? I had it enough and raised my voice. Unfortunately I cannot shout. I body lacks that function but my voice was loud enough to say that I am angry.

"That was an accident, Arjun," I said, "And you are mad by the way. Do you even know that you are about to kill your own brother?"

Arjun didn't speak anything but the surprise in his eyes said it all.

"Tinku is your brother," I answered him, "I have solid proof for that."

"Cannot be," he said as he slightly stuttered out of shock. His eyes were full of tears and so were mine. I was getting really emotional looking at him. It's like he is happy, shocked, and crying all at the same time.

"King Indra confirmed it," I said and he immediately fell onto the ground and placed his hand on his forehead.

"My brother..." he whispered and the next thing I remember is he running towards Tinku's room and me following him. We were running like kids.

Arjun's POV:

So I bang opened the door and there I saw Tinku, my dad, and my mom. I don't think it's normal but the first person I stared at was my mom not Tinku. She was crying, happy tears. I've never seen my mom like that. It's as if she's got this new life into her. I was a terrible son. I was responsible for all that she's been through but my wife is, she is the best daughter in law and marrying her is the best decision I've ever made.

"Your brother is back, Arjun," my mom said as she ran towards me and hugged me.

I hugged her tight.

 "Seeing you happy is the best experience I'll have in my life.I love you, mom," I said as I wiped my tears and looked at Tinku.

Tinku stared at me.

"He is your brother- Arjun," mom told Tinku. I walked towards him and looked at him.

"Will you release Deepak please?" he asked me and my parents looked at me surprised. They probably didn't know about what all happened.

"He is good. He loves me," Tinku added.

I slightly nodded.

"Deepak is a great brother,  I know," I told him, "but you have another brother as well."

"It's you," Tinku smiled, "Prince Arjun."

"Just Arjun," I said. "and this is my wife Dharani,"  I turned to introduce Dharani who was standing beside my mom.

"I know. Princess Dharani. She is so sweet," Tinku interrupted me.

"And strong," I added.

(Hey guys, thank you for making it till here. Please vote and comment. So the next chapter will be published on 23 January 2019. Stay tuned. Thank you. Love you all.)