chapter 8

Arthit POV

Yes Arthit.. You can do it. 
Slowly I turn towards singto but I immediately froze.... He is looking straight into my eyes... Literally his eyes seemed wide open just like the size of his glasses ... Guess he is surprised ... As if am not...

Our eye contact breaks as soon as Prapalin greets him.. Is she that brat Bright's sister or what..

" good morning sing ".. Wait did she call him a nickname.. 
"Good morning prae " ... Omoo OMG ...
I can't digest this.... Did he also call a nickname...

Thank god she turned her back towards him taking a seat in front of him. 

OK... Arthit cool down...
Breath in ... Breath out....
Grab this opportunity and speak to him....

Singto... Wow.. I have such a soft voice ?
He turned towards me
Avoiding the eye contact... I continued...
C -an .. Can you help m me with this question .. Why am I stammering aargh...

Asking doubt was just an excuse I found to talk to him... You can't expect me to ask him to go out for a date with me on our first conversation right

He started explaining that question ...

.........and this is the way you solve this question... Actually this formula was found by. ...

As much as I wanted to have a long conversation with him... I didn't want to know the history or geography of this formula.
It was like listening to a lullaby... I endured myself till the end ... As soon as he finished I thanked him and moved towards my seat....

Well I learned a lesson now... Never EVER ask a nerd a doubt....

Soon after explaining to me.. I found him engaging into a deep conversation with Prapalin...

Thanks to his lullaby... I found my way to wonderland ...

The last thing I heard was some comments from behind..."
"Those two nerds make a good couple",
.
"Wonder if their child will also a nerd"......
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for adding fuel in my fire