Chapter 34

DAY 6

Arthit's pov

Staying conscious has became a major challenge. It takes me less than a minute to loose my consciousness after Mr hulk injects me.

In between when I wakeup , they shove some crap food and water .
Being tied to a chair , I know my wrists are having bruises .

After the first day , uncle john hasn't come to visit me . well no one except Mr hulk does come to visit me.

Its been almost a week since I am kidnapped.
Is kong or my dad searching for me ?
The hope I had before started fading .
I am not afraid to die. But if they are planning to kill me with that drug overdose. I can't imagine the shame my parents are gonna experience . will anyone believe I never used drug and it was someone else that drugs me .

I was  thinking about different scenarios when Mr hulk came in. To my surprise uncle john was also their . but what's up with the murderous aura surrounding them.

Mr hulk is holding a small knife and uncle john was looking at me with so intensity that if only looks could kill I would have been under 65 feet now next yo the hot core

John - my top skilled spy's.. Not one or 2 but 7 went missing ...
My best hitmens.. 12 went missing ..
How are you gonna compensate that.

Is it me or uncle who is drugged ...
What is he blabbering

Arthit ... You devil... You better tell me where are they

Arthit - I don't understand what you are saying

John - I should have doubted your glass boy before itself .
All my men started going missing after he came into picture...
Shit... How did we miss it
Any ways arthit... You better tell me where he is hiding my men

OMG.... He found out about kongpop

Are you deaf arthit.... I asked where did he hide my men

Arthit - who are you talking About uncle... Who is hiding whom

John - you really like to test my patience boy...
I asked you where did your boyfriend hide my men

Arthit - my boyfriend is just a weak nerd... How can you accuse such an innocent soul for hiding your men

Kong - freaking - pop... I am trying to protect your ass now.. You better come save me quickly

John - I agree ... He was very well disguised as a nerd.. But how can you say that the youngest secret agent is weak . innocent soul.. My ass...

Arthit... We already found out about him... You better tell us the truths now.

Arthit.. Start you Oscar winning acting

Arthit - WHAT.. My nerdy boy is a secret agent . OMG. ... I didn-

John - just shut the fuck up arthit... Do you think we are some fools or what... If you Dont spill out the truths ... You will find earth playing with his knife on your body

Arthit - I don't know uncle ... I re- PLAK...

Stars... Planets... I saw them all rotating around my head as soon as Mr hulk gave me a tight slap across my face

John - I promised BK I will give you a painless death... But.. If you Dont spill out the truths .. You will have the most painful death..

Who is this new character BK ?

Arthit - I don't kn-aaaaaaaah.....

A knife went preaching through my  thighs..

John - why do you need to suffer like this arthit.... At least tell us where he is now .

Since no answers came from me.. Mr hulk started slapping me across the face.. In between he sliced my thighs at times.

If I ever make it out... I swear .. Mr earth is gonna pay for it and you too my freaking boyfriend

John POV

Arthit is the key to my success and revenge.
Everything was going as per plan until my second in command, earth came to me with a file.

Agent 0062.....
Mr and Mrs suthiluck were the agents who arrested my brother .
If it was their son , the infamous agent 0062, who was with arthit all these days , I got my answer to how my men went missing.

A bit of fear and rest filled with anger , I went to arthit along with earth .
Arthit has lost some weight ,  his cheeks are quite shallow now. I do pity him. But what can I do. Its his faith to be born as the only son of that rojnapat. He is suffering for what his father caused to me.

I demanded the answers from him about kongpop's hideout .
their is no source anywere about the location of their headquarters. Only the agents or maybe their close ones knows about the location .

Arthit was really testing my patience and I literally lost it. I commanded earth to hurt him until he tells the truths.

Sorry BK.... I think I am gonna break the promise I gave you about giving arthit a painless death .

Arthit's face was red and quite swollen now.  Blood was dripping from the corner of his mouth .
His pant and the floor next to him is covered with blood ...

When earth stopped the torture , I asked arthit again

John - for the last time I am asking you. Where is kongpop suthiluck.

He raised his head . the fear I saw in his  eyes before was replaced with happiness and confidence..
Did he just smirk at me now as if challenging me

In a low voice he said

"He is just behind you "

Soon I heard a deep voice from behind me that sent chills all over my body .
WT-

"Hello mr john..."

*________*__________*___________*_________*
This is the longest chapter in my book till date...
So how is it...
Did you guys like the way story is progressing
Waiting for your votes and comments