chapter 27

Kongpop POV

How much more can this situation get messed up

First arthit finds the truth about me... Now he saw Prapalin in my house .. Moreover.. She used my real name....
Wow. . just wow

Prapalin - . Did I miss something...

Kongpop - you didn't miss but messed up the situation....
He found out prea... All the truths..
I was trying to convince him when at the same time you entered ... What am I gonna do prea...
I don't wanna lose him...

Prapalin - just give him time kongpop ... He just found out his boyfriend has another identity and someone close to him is betraying him...
That's a lot to digest kongpop.... Just wait patiently ... Everything will be back to normal...

Kongpop - thanks prea... You are a true friend...
Anyways... Why are you here...any new information?

Prapalin - our list is cut short to 4 now..

Kongpop - so who are out ?

Prapalin - prem and Rome..

Kongpop - are you sure..

Prapalin - prems phone records are ok as well as his background.
In the case of Rome... It was a bit difficult... Maprang had to crack her brain to get his details... After his kidnap incident... All his details were highly secured.. That's what caused us the previous suspicion.
Anyway he isn't BK.

Kongpop - so just 4 more to go...
Toota , bright , oak and Wad...

Prapalin - anyways..kongpop... You didn't tell me how arthit found out... You were planning to keep it as a secret for few more days right

Kongpop - actually.. Today during my date with arthit .. There was a kidnap attempt ..
I had my team near by in case of emergency...
We were able to take them down but somehow one of them managed to escape. He was about to shoot arthit .. So I shot him dead .. And arthit fainted... I bought him here... When he woke up I was forced to tell the truth.. I was clarifying things and suddenly you entered... And he left with knot... And that's it..

Prapalin- I am sorry kongpop ... If he misunderstands about us... Me and my bae will help you clarity ok...so cheerup man..

Leaving this matter aside....we continued talking about our next plans..
In between I got a message from knot saying  that he dropped arthit at his home

Please be safe my love

*______*_______*_______*______*______*
So guys.   How is today's update ...
Waiting for your votes and  comments .
.