chapter 47 part 1

Brights POV

When kongpop handed me the blood result , I was stunned seeing the result
positive..

I really wished this way a lie because no way my baby will be a drug addict .
And the blood group in the result was O+ whereas my baby had O- blood group.

I had a little hope kongpop was lying
But Rome himself admitted the truth..

Then kongpop told me the one standing next to be was not my real Rome.

Does kongpop take me as a fool.
But again Rome proved me wrong.

After he was was crying out that he was Rome and kongpop was lying . I heard Rome murmuring in a soft voice which only I heard .

" no.. This cant happen . . he can never know I am not the real Rome.. Not one can know .. "

That one silent confession was enough to kill that last bit of trust I had in him.
The betrayal , blood group , and change in behavior which I thought was only because of his kidnap made sense now.
This isn't my Rome .
If he is not Rome. Where is my real Rome.

I got that answer soon when 2 doctors as kongpop called out before came to our hall with someone on wheelchair

That someone was none other that my rome.

Myknees turned weak.
I fell in my knees.
I heard a small voice from behind from the person whom I loved thinking it was my Rome

"How did they find Rome.. Shit.. He is again taking what belongs to me "

That was enough for me
I ran towards my real Rome.
He lost weight and became more paler .
When I hugged him , I felt a familiar feeling.

But i got no response from him .
Did they torture my baby.
I turned to kongpop .

He told me that my baby was kept captive .
Tho I had the urge to kill the ones who were behind it , I was a bit happy my baby is still alive .

I will make it up for my baby . now that he is back. I will being everything back to normal .

What I didn't expect was the bane of my life who was still in this same room trying to threaten my baby again.
As if i will ever allow when I am here after knowing all the truths.

When I saw gun pointing a pistol towards my baby , i immediately moved in front of him.

Gun - love.. Move from their na... Let me finish of that bitch so we can live happily

Love ?... I never felt I would hate that word

Bright - you lay a finger on him , you will regret you were born

Gun - why p bright . we were happy till now right .. You have a future with me not him... He took my everything including the life I must enjoy and the person I loved . I won't loose you to him again. You belong to me... With this gun .

Bright - I never belonged to you. I was always my rome's . you were the person who spoiled our wonderful life....
Just tell us gun who you are and what do you mean by loose me again .?

Its time to find out the truth

Rome- I am..

TBC

*____*____*_____*_____*_____*____*______*

I know I have published a similar chapter before .but I think that chapter was quite empty . since my previous drafts were deleted , I forgot to add few parts in that chapter ...
Do I rewrote it like this...
The next part of this chapter will be uploaded within 200 minutes .
All answers about gun will be answered in the next one.

Do vote and comment plz