chapter 10 part 2

Arthit POV....
.
.

"I missed you ..."

"I missed you too ...."
She has the same magnetic eyes...  Just like her father...

"As soon as she saw you... She jumped from my hands and ran to you... She must have missed you so badly...so how are you arthit.... "

Turning to the source of that voice..

"Oh.. Thanks Prapalin... Am fine... I just randomly came to check on my friends."..

Jane started crying when she heard that...
"Friends..   So oon uncle didn't come because ...hik....you wanna ... hik...see  baby Jane....  Hik......"....

"No no... My cutie pie ... Uncle came here only to see you na... Don't cry...
You look so beautiful when you smile...
So smile.."..

I was trying to wipe her tears when singto came back from kitchen along with the snacks..

"Prea...you are back..
Oh.... Jane baby... ... Come here.. Come and give daddy a hug na... And take these snacks to ur uncle...."

"okay daddy"

..  Releasing her hands from my neck she jumped to her father

"So arthit when are you planning to get married like me and prae...  "
I was about to reply to singto when...

. "Oon uncle so cute and oon uncle told baby jane is beautiful... So I will marry oon uncle when I grow up k... So oon uncle will you marry me when I grow up..   Please...  Pretty please... "

I was dump stuck when I heard that.. Not just me but her parents too. ...
What a words to hear from a 5 year old..

After the initial shock singto and Prapalin started laughing hearing their daughters confession...

Jane is the daughter of my singto and my love Reval Prapalin... But still baby jane is an angel to me.. Her smile and eyes always reminds me about singto....

Smiling at the innocence of her....I tried replying..

my beautiful Jane ... As much as I love you... I can't marry u na... Please understand na ....

One second Jane was in front of me...in the next blink of my eyes.... singto is standing next to me...and which place is this...

"Jane... Where are you ..?.. Wait where am I... Where is my Jane..... "

I kept asking these questions to singto who stood  next to me expressionless...

No... Wait ... It can't be.. SHIT...

It was then that realisation hit me hard..
I slept in class after hearing few comments.. Then I ended up having a dream about singto and Prapalin and even their child..    OMG..  Arthit ...
And.. Not only that...  you also blabbered about Jane to singto... He must have thought I am crazy....
Oh god why..n why him...

Trying to make an excuse to escape from here.. I faced singto.....

"Ai arthit .. Move your ass from their and come out here... Do you need some special invitation or what..."

First time in the last 10 years of our friendship... I felt Bright's interruption as a blessing..thank you bright... I do owe you one

Without giving a second thought... I ran out side the class as if my life depends on it...
Leaving a shocked singto behind and only to meet 4 pairs of questioning eyes....

Am doomed ....completely doomed...  Guess my secrets will be out soon.....
Aaaaaaarhhhhhhhhh...  
.
.
.
.
*_____*_____*_____*____*____*____*___*
Hey readers.... This is longest chapter till date in this book...
Hope you enjoyed it... Dont forget to comment okay..
For shippers of off gun couple.... The cutie couples are coming soon....