Chapter 38

D2

KONGPOP POV

Two days before when I woke up ,
the first thing I enquired was about arthit .
Tho I was impatient about visiting arthit who was still in his sedatives , Dr beem forbid me from leaving my room.

Even when  I had to go through an emotional drama with my parents and office drama with Prapalin and Maprang , my mind was constantly bugging about Arthit's condition .

Dr beem told me that if I rest properly , I would be permitted to see arthit . what I didn't expect was that arthit being shifted to my room.

P kit told me that arthit is fine except for few cuts in his thighs. That gave a relief .

Soon they wheeled arthit into my room.
I wanted to run and hug him asking if he is alright

But considering our current situation were I lied to him about my identity and his anger towards me. I hesitated.

P kit and p beem left us alone .
Well , not before warning us about no funny business. As if its gonna happen. I still wish arthit gives me a chance to explain .

I was lying on my bed whereas he was next to my bed sitting in his wheel chair

Kongpop - arthit... Am sorry .. Will you give me a chance to explain

Arthit - you don't need to explain anything

I felt my final hope draining away .

Father explained me most of the things...
So Dont bother explaining

Kongpop - so... Are you forgiving me .?

Arthit - I think so ..

Kongpop - really..

Arthit - yes

I know my face lit up like a Christmas tree...
Arthit forgave me..

Kongpop - arthit.... I wanted to tell you something...

Arthit - hmm

Kongpop - arthit... my sun... I love you .
Will you be my boyfriend

Arthit - for a guy with high IQ and knowledge you are slow .

Saying that arthit pulled my collar towards him.
My eyes were in size of saucers when I felt a pair of lips on mine .
If you think it was slow , then you are wrong .
He was kissing me as if his life depends on it. At first even tho I felt he was sucking the life out of me. I was able to keep the sinc.
Our tongues fought for dominance. Which no one won.
Our lips were like two pieces of jigsaw puzzle.
fixed together they were perfect .

Since we required oxygen to survive. We parted.
He was a blushing mess

Arthit - satisfied with the answer

Kongpop - a bit more clarity would have been better .

Saying that we both moved for a second kiss.
Only to be interrupted by the throat clearing sound from our parents.

Kongpop father - care to explain us anything young man.

Seeing the blushing angel next to me I decided tell our parents everything .I can't loose him again .

Slowly I took Arthit's right hand only to be interlinked with mine

Kongpop - dad mom Mr and Mrs rojnapat ,me and arthit are dating . please give us your permission.

I expected to get few shouting especially from my dad , but what our parents told shocked me.nooooooo shocked us.

Kongpop dad - Kong... For a 19 year old teen you have done much more than anyone . you always made us proud .
So as long as you are happy , I Dont care much .
I give you guys my blessing

Arthit's father - I Dont mind merging sun and moon enterprises. You guys have my blessings too

Giving Me and arthit a hug , our both father's left the room.

Kongpop mother - I Dont mind having a cute son. Always take care of each other ok.
You guys have my permission.

Arthit's mom - finding potential surrogates are easy in Thailand . don't make us wait for a long time to become grandparents na. You guys have my permission.

Giving me and arthit a kiss in our forehead , our mothers too left the room leaving us both alone

Arthit - what just happen here .

Kongpop - something beyond our expectation. Such supportive parents we have .

Turning towards each other , we bursted out laughing . not long before we continued our interrupted second kiss...

Arthit... Just Two more days .... As soon as we are able to move out , we will tear the fake mask of BK.

Moving that distracting thought aside , I enjoyed the moments with my arthit....

Arthit - my sexy nerdy boy... I love you

Kongpop - my cute dimpled Playboy..I love you too.....
*-------;--------------------------------------------------;--------*

Arthit - when will you stop calling me a Playboy

Kongpop - when you stop calling me a nerdy boy.

Author - sorry guys... I don't plan to end you both calling each other that 😘

Arthit &kongpop - we hate you author

Author - ouch... But I love you both

Much awaited first kiss is here....
I know I suck at writing ... But it was ok right 😕
See you in next update darlings....