Chapter 48

Graduation day...

ARTHIT'S POV

Arthit - Their is only one hour more for the graduation ceremony. Where are you ?

Kongpop - Urgent duty.. Will be back before the ceremony starts

Arthit- Don't be late ok.. Love you

Kongpop - Love you too my sun

These type of situations are common when you have a secret agent as a boyfriend .

So much happened in the last 3 years of my collage life.

Dad became the minister again ..
The secret agent who was disguised as a nerd to protect me ended up being my boyfriend who is also my first and hopefully my last kiss
I was kidnapped once
Our parents accepted our relationship....
So many incidents....

But the main incident that none of us can forget was Rome gun incident .

That day at the end , gun tried to shoot Rome but ended up shooting bright. By luck it was hit on his shoulder. That was a trigger point for Rome. He got his memories back. Gun was immediately sedated by kongpop
. 3 of them were rushed to hospital.

As soon as bright was recovered he helped out both rome and gun.

Rome had undergone different psychotherapy and meditations .
within an year we had our old rome back.

Gun was admitted in psychiatric hospital owned by brights cousin Dr Off.
Slowly he was coming back to normal . thanks to Dr off who looked quite similar to bright . he took special care about gun. Sometimes we all felt their was something more than a doctor patient relationship.
Who knows. May.. Maybe... Gun can get a good life after all.

Bright and rome often visited gun. Tho it was a bit awkward between gun and bright
. Rome was able to have a good relation with his brother.

Prapalin and Maprang joined in our gang .

N Wad won a boxing championship where he was trained by prem.

N sandy became a leading model but unfortunately she would only represent the costumes designed by knots mother .
Best daughter in law of the year

N oak's band gained popularity and had many programs to perform . well.. Toota turned to be their bands manager.

I got a new tutor for helping me study . well it was none other than my Kong himself. You can imagine his teaching right. Thanks to my brilliant boyfriend , I can recite ohms law and integration formulas even in my sleep.....

now.... We F5 along with our other batch mates are here wearing our graduation gowns waiting to get our graduation certificates .

Everyone's parents are present here .
all of our partners are waiting to throw the celebration party to us ...well except my nerdy partner who is busy trying to take some file some where when he should be standing along with Me to collect his certificate.

Soon the ceremony started and the principal and other representatives finished their speeches. It was time to get our certificates

Where the hell is Kong.. Why is he not answering the call .
I was about to call him again when

Kongpop - am I late...

Arthit - shit Kong... Dont scare me like this ... You are quite late... They will give our certificates now .

Principal - its a historic moment for our university. For the first time ever a student completed double degree by topping both the degrees.

I invite kongpop suthiluck student ID 0062 to come up on the stage to collect his certificate and our special award for graduating both engineering and economics with flying colour .

I immediately hugged Kong

Arthit - am proud of you Kong

Kong - thanks oon...

The hall erupted with Applause's when Kong received his award . he moved on to the podium to deliver his speech .

Kongpop - I take this wonderful opportunity to thank my principal and teachers who helped me throughout my studies
. my parents who always stayed as my backbone.
My friends and classmates who stayed with me throughout this journey.
Lastly
I would like to thank that special person because of whom am here. You were the reason I came to this university .

Like every other person. I have my secrets and drawbacks too. Am not perfect .

So
.
Arthit rojnapat, my oon ...my sun... My love... By knowing all my defaults can you still accept me .
I don't want to be just  your lover anymore ... Can i call you my fiancé for next 2 years before we officially tie our knot .
So will you marry me my cute dimpled Playboy .

Fuck... That was unexpected.
The whole auditorium turned silent for hearing my answer. Kongpop suthiluck... Wait and see. You will pay for embarrassing me like this . get ready to sleep in the couch for next few weeks baby. Ya guys we are living together. But no worries ... We still haven't surrendered out V card.

Knot - oon. .. Stop dreaming... Go answer him.

Arthit - yes.

Kongpop - what

You . son of a .. Aaargh.... Kong freaking pop

Arthit - my nerdy boy.... Yes.... I will marry you....

The hall again erupted with loud applauses.

Kongpop came rushing to me and gave me a bone cracking hug .

Kongpop - thank you so much oon. Am so happy

Arthit - I know..

Kongpop- so.... Are you ready for our future

Arthit - always. .

Our Mother's - Dont make us wait for our grandchildren

Our mother's never change....

And we sealed our promise with a kiss....
A promise to to grow old together.. .
A promise between sun and his moon to be always together..... Forever....

*_____*____*_____*_____*_____*____*____*

Am emotional now... I wanna cry.... All the chapters except an epilogue is completed....

Are you guys satisfied with this chapter...

Wait for the epilogue guys... It would be epic...

Do vote and comment please