epilogue - end

ARTHIT'S POV

fiat - dad I broke up with my girlfriend

Arthit -   again

Fiat - yes dad... Daddy won't understand my feeling... Only you will understand ...

Arthit - ya ya what ever... So is this your 48th or 49th girlfriend ?

Fiat - 52nd dad

Kongpop - just a little more you will break your dads record .... Playboy's....
Like dad ... Like son

Arthit - oi hubby its been 30 years... Still you won't stop calling me a Playboy...

Dew - daddy . why did you assign me this duty... I Dont want to guard that tew. You know what , he is a complete nerd.

Arthit - Dont underestimate a nerd dew... You never know whether they are in disguise or not....
Am I not right my nerdy boy..

Kongpop - seriously hubby... You want me to stop calling you Playboy but you can continue calling me a nerdy boy...

Fiat - for heavens sake dad and daddy... you are married for 25 years and you have a 22 year old twins.... Can't you guys act mature...

Dew - you are right broi .... No one knows that the CEO of sun & moon enterprises Mr arthit suthiluck and head of suthiluck agencies Mr kongpop rojnapat are so childish ... Unfortunately as their children .... We have to see it often ... Oh our fate

Kongpop - ahem..ahem... Did you guys forget we are still here... Now go .. Me and your dad needs to go out... We have a meeting

Fiat - ya ya... Nowadays dates are called meetings right.... Anyway enjoy... Love you dad and daddy

Arthit - we love you too... Now go..

Dew - someone's eager to sent us out .

Saying that both dew and fiat left the room.

Arthit - so... Whats the special occasion .. Why a sudden date ?

Kongpop - it's our 30th anniversary hubby.... It was 30years before on this same day you confessed to me.... How I miss that blushing angel... That sweet peck on my cheeks ..

Arthit - time flys right.... 30 years went so fast.....
Anyways .. Happy 30th anniversary my nerdy boy

Kongpop - happy 30th anniversary to you too my cute dimpled playboy....

Both of us started moving towards each other until our lips met .
It started in a sweet innocent kiss which turned quite passionate..

Arthit - can we cancel our date... I need you...

Kongpop - anything for you my love...

Meanwhile outside....

Dew - come ohn.. Pay up... I told you na... They will cancel the date

Fiat - aargh.... Here take your money.....

I hate you dad and daddy... You always make me loose the bet ... Will you guys ever go out for a date.

Dew- oh broi... I don't think that will happen ever... By the way .. I saw you stealing glances from oujion... What is going on ..

Fiat - look who is accusing me.... Even I have seen you stealing glances at tew ok...

Dew - whatever.... Come.. Let's go out to get some drinks... What do you want .

Fiat - pink milk...

Dewpinkmilk...... Like dad like son

Fiat - you prefer ice coffee just like daddy... Like daddy like son...

Dew- fine... I give up... Let's go...

Fiat - ok...

Arthit and kongpop are living their life with nothing but full of love....

All their friends got married to their respective partners

Knot and sandy has 2 children .
Both their daughters rule the ramps with their beauty

Prem and Wad has triplets.
The 3 unbeatable boxing champions of the city

Toota and oak has one son .
One of the top singers of gmmtv

Prapalin and Maprang has 2 daughters.
One is a spy and the other is a hacker

Bright and rome has 4 children
2 sons and 2 daughter's.. All cute just the way bright wished for

Gun and off have a daughter who is their Apple of the eye. An angel who looks after the orphans.

Lastly
Arthit and kongpop have twins
Fiat is a business student who is like arthit . a Playboy who is secretly crushing on a guy oujion....
And dew is an economics student who is like kongpop a secret agent who is crushing on the guy he should protect tew...

This is the story of arthit and kongpop and their friends and partners..

A story about the collage heartthrob and Playboy who fell in love with the secret agent in disguise of a nerd who was assigned to protect him....

Even after 30 years....nothing can stop them from loving each other.... Nothing...

End

*_______*______*_______*______*_______*

My book officially ends today