Chapter 44

KONGPOP POV.

Bright almost punched me when I told the spy was Rome.

Knot and prem pulled him and made him sit in the sofa.
He protectively wrapped his hands around Rome.

Bright - stop this nonsense right know kongpop .
I Dont care whether you are an agent or detective or any other shit.
Dare you hurt my baby , even if it is just by words . you will answer my fist .

I expected this type of a reaction from bright . I know he is madly in love with Rome. But it will be only until he knows the real truth .

Kongpop - bright .. Just calm down and listen to me first .
The main master mind behind Arthit's kidnap was Mr John cantawit.
Rome works for him.
When you share Arthit's details to Rome ,he passes it to john.
When we arrested him last week .We found his phone and the records show he has been in contact with Rome very often .

Bright - but why should my baby do it...
He doesn't have any reason to harm Arthit

Kongpop - he had 2 main reason for doing it.
firstly.. your partner is a drug addict. Mr John was his drug supplier also he di-

Bright - seriously kongpop .... Drug addict... My baby...
. For your information mr agent... Last year my baby was kidnapped and was nearly dead because his father had to pass judgement about a drug case...
He is still eating anti depression tablets because of that incident ..
Can you still tell he is a drug addict when he fears hearing the word drug .

Kongpop - i know you wont believe what I told.
Here.......
this is the test report of the tablets he take... Those tablets are nothing but highly prohibited drugs.
And also here is a blood test report showing positive result about his drug consumption.
He was doing nothing but using drugs in the name of anti depression tablets .
and you and his family fell for it.

I handed over the files to bright . his face was turning pale as he goes through the file .

Now to reveal the big bomb .

Kongpop - he also had one more reason to do it.
He did it as a payback for the help john did for him

Bright - what hel-

Rome - nothing.. No. .. No other reason.. I admit I did it.. I did it only for drug .. No other reason..
No.. None.. I am sorry p bright... Do- don't hate me.

Instantly rome started crying .those crocodile tears.

Everyone stood frozen in their  place after hearing Rome's confession .

Arthit - Tell them the main reason Kong... Bright deserves to know it.

Hearing Arthit's words ... All turned towards me

Kongpop - the main reason he did it was for you bright .

Bright - me ?

Kongpop - it was his way of repaying john for the help he provided him for getting you.

Bright - It was me who approached rome first...
It was me who asked him out first...
It was always me who went behind him....

So what do you mean by getting me when it was clearly me who persuaded rome first. I was always his... Why does he need any help when I was always his

Kongpop - in the case of rome you are right..... From the instant you saw him, you completely gave your heart to him..
And
From what I know , rome is the most innocent and nothing but kind hearted one. He was very caring and selfless. Someone who loved everyone and never wanted to hate anyone. How can such a person put someone's life in danger. Especially someone like arthit whom he treats as his elder brother ....
So...
Guys...
What I am saying is... Rome is not the spy... But the one standing next to you bright .

Everyone showed a confused face .

Bright - the only person standing next to me is rome

Kongpop - sorry to tell this bright...

He is the  spy but he  is not your Rome .
.
.
.
.
.
.
He is.....

*________*_______*_______*______*_________*

If he is not rome ... Who is he ?
Did you guys think I will make my cutie pie the spy...?
This is the twist I was waiting to reveal .

I really wanted to wrote this chapter in a better way.... But guys trust me... It was difficult to put in words ....

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Less than 5 chapters more....
Waiting for your votes and comment ....