Chapter 37

D3

Arthit's POV

It's a hat trick.
For the 3rd time in a row this month , I woke up in an unknown place

IV drip , beep beep sound , wires here and there , white walls... It's a hospital .

Their was a dimpled blown hair boy in my room . seeing me trying to getup , he immediately went out and here comes rushing my dad.
But I couldn't see the face I was waiting for .

Arthit - where is kongpop dad .

Arthit's father - we loved you for 19 years and you only care about your boyfriend you met less than 19 weeks ago... Am hurt

He shows a fake disappointment. Not to forget the hands he bought near his heart

Guys. Now you understood from where I got this talent of acting right
.
Arthit - that's not it dad... I feel I saw him in warehouse. Was I just imagining it. .
By the way where am i.....who rescued me. ...Where is uncle john... What happened dad. ....And where is kongpop

Arthit's father - you were not imagining oon. It was kongpop and his team that rescued you . you are in their headquarters medical ward now.
John was arrested but he had a gun shoot .
He is recovering now.

Leaving all  those aside
How are you oon.
Me and you mom missed you like hell.
And oon ... Never try any more stunts ok.
Also you won't go out unless you have someone with you.

Arthit - i guess i am fine now dad and  i..
I am sorry dad..

Slowly patting my head ....He  turned to that brown haired boy

Arthit's father - Dr kit , how is Arthit's condition now .

He was a doctor .

Kit - he is fine now . tho it wasn't possible to take the drug out of his body , the effects have reduced now .
Only thing is that , few wounds in his thighs would take few days to heal. He wouldn't have any difficulty in walking. He shouldn't run or do any exercise that gives pressure

Arthit's father - you heard what dr kit told right , so Dont add pressure to your thighs.

Arthit - Dont worry dad. I will take care . but still you haven't answered me.
Whare is kongpop .

Arthit's father -. He has a small stab wound . he is ad-

Arthit - WHAT .. My Kong is hurt... Dad take me their . you dimpled blown hair boy I men dr kit.. Take me to Kong please

Kit - arthit calm down na . Kong is fine . he woke up yesterday itself. Tho the stab mark missed any viral organ and nerves . he can't add pressure to his abdomen. So for 2 day , he must take complete rest .
And arthit.. He was same like you . as soon as he woke up. .. The first thing he asked was about you. It took 2 agents phana and forth to keep him in bed.

Arthit - thanks doctor ... But when can I see him

Kit - if you guys rest properly today ,maybe we can make arrangements to shift you to his room...
And that's only if you guys promise no funny business.

Arthit can you promise that.....can I

Arthit - I can promise that...

. But you know some promises are meant to be broken.

Arthit's father - erhm.. Erhm.. Am still here

Arthit - where is mom ?

Arthit's father - she was here till now.. She was a crying mess.. I someone how convinced here to go home now.... She will come here soon ok...

So arthit am going.... If any difficulty just inform dr kit ok...
Take care oon .

He kissed my forehead and made his way to the door.
I turned to Dr kit

Arthit - how long have you known kongpop

Kit - 1 year as family , 2 year as agent .
I married his cousin if you are wondering how we are related.

Arthit - if you don't mind can you tell me about him. To tell you the truth I know only very few things about my Kong .

Kit - why not...
Kongpop was 14 years .......

Wow... Just wow.... Listening to all the stories about Kong ... I think I can write a book ...
"Adventures of a nerdy boy " .....

Can't wait to see you tomorrow kongpop...

3rd person POV

Kongpop was strictly advised not to leave his room. Kongpop being kongpop turned his room into office . he was busy collecting information about BK . Prapalin and Maprang was their too, helping kongpop with the information .

That day in warehouse ,Prapalin found the biggest evidence against BK. An evidence that will change many lives .

Connecting all the dots.... Every answer about BK was found .
A blood test result conformed all their theories are correct .
At last...
In front of Kong , stood the full life story of BK.

*_______*______*_______*________*______*

1 or 2 chapters more before BK's identity is revealed...
So how is this chapter guys...
Questions about Arthit's and kongpop condition is answered here....
I can't kill or leave my favourite character in coma...

Waiting for your votes and comments