chapter 13

Kongpop POV

Head quarters was situated at the end of the town which was about an hour drive from my house. Since being an morning person and quite a fast driver ....I reached the HQ by 6.
After showing my ID in at least 3 different desks ... I reached my dads cabin... Do you think just because my father is the chief here , I would be allowed to enter freely to his cabin... No.. Never... Other than my mother who is second in command after my dad... No one else can go in without 3 identification procedures.... Well now my mom retired and is focused on business

Kong - agent kongpop oo62 reporting sir

Dad - take your seat agent

I took a seat facing him

Dad - so agent.. How is the progress in your duty .

Only of dad knows what kind of progress I literally made

Kong - every thing is going on well sir.. May I know why I was requested to report here

Dad - ya .. About that... Most of the agents tried their best to interrogate the spies you caught .. But its still of no use...
So we planned to hand over them to the cops... Before that I want you to try interrogating them once more... So go and Try your luck....

Kong - thank you sir...

I got up and was ready to open the door when...

Dad - hope you are taking care of yourself son... Please be safe.. And.. I miss you...

Kong - I miss you too dad... Please take care...

I left his room and made my way to the interrogation room...
It was a big room painted in white colour and contains no windows...
After greeting the other officers... I entered the room to start my work..

Kong - I won't hurt you if you all answer my two questions...
First..Who ordered you to spy on arthit...?

No answer

Kong - officer phana and officer forth... I think I need your help here... Can you give our special people some taste of your strength please...

Without waiting for my next command... They proceeded in their treatment..
Phana and forth and known for their punches... Each punch feels likes a huge concrete block hitting you... If you ask me why I know it clearly... The answer is simple... I started my training with them... Tho at first I couldn't stand their punches... Now I can easily block their both punches.

Kong - ok officers....you can stop now

I feel sorry for the them now.... All are eyeing me with their black and blue covered eyes..

Kong - who is the other spy ?

Still no answers...

Kong - officers... Please treat them once more

I waited for next few minutes expecting some answers from them... But nothing came... Seriously... How can they hesitate to answer when we are literally punching them to death...
Since I found its of no use... I told the officers to stop .. And I got up to leave them room when ....