chapter 9 part 1

Kongpop POV

Did I hear it correct ... Did Prince ask me a doubt..
Without giving it a second thought I started explaining it... As soon as finished solving the problem.. . I saw him having an excited face... Guess he is interested to know more about this formula... (Author - poor arthit... Kong doesn't know what was in arthit's mind... He was excited about you fool and not your explanation kong 😶)

To impress him and more over to continue our conversation I started briefing him about the history of this formula...

If you wonder how I can remember all these stuffs..m I have a gifted photographic memory..

As soon as I completed... He quickly murmured a thanks and went back to his desk... I wanted to ask him whether he understood but before that Prapalin started telling to me about something....
It was about some comments we heard about us yesterday....

P - Sing .. Dont you think it has become a daily routine for some brats to call us a perfect nerd couple... It irritates the hell out of me ok... I really Dont want any rumors to be spread . if Maprang knows... I am so dead..

K - Dont worry ... Your girlfriend trusts you so much... She won't misunderstand...

P - hope so....
By the way ... What were you and arthit talking about... This is the first time I saw you both talking

K - he just asked me doubt.. That's all...

P- that's all... I thought you confessed to him....

K- WHAT....?

P - come on sing.... I saw you many times watching him secretly k... I know you are interested in him

K -
( how did she know... OMG... Congrats Mr secret agent.... Even an ordinary person found out you secretly watching him... Great.. You are totally doomed my dear Kong..
Wait a sec.. She thought I watch him because I am Interested him right... Let's continue that play...
Anyway ... You guys know the truth na. I watch him as part of my duty and not because am interested in him)

P- sing... Sing ... Back to earth Mr.. Guess you are totally whipped by him

S - let's keep this as our secret na... Please...

P - you keep my secret about my GF safely right ..so yours is also safe with me...

From behind - what a matching nerd couple....

P and S together - there they go again...

Hahahahahahah......

TBC