Chapter 30

Arthit POV

Using my tactics and ninja moves I escaped from my house without p new noticing me.
If you are wondering how ....
It can be like ... I demanded for a large cup of pink milk and it accidentally spills in p new's dress .....he had to excuse himself for a change of dress ... Me running outside to my car to only drive as if some gangsters are chasing me...

If you didn't get the spark how I got this pink milk distraction trick .. Well... I got it from my nerdy boy aka boyfriend aka kongpop . after all that happened on our date..it didn't take me hours to find out how my pink milk which was resting at the end of the table ended up staining my pants ...
Just remembering that scene makes me blush about how I was about to have my first kiss..
After finishing his one week punishment.. I should ask him for another date so that I can kiss him senseless .. Haha..can't wait to enjoy his shocked look
.

Any ways....At 10:00..here I am standing near a drinks stall next to noddle hut wondering whether I should kill my idiot friend who just texted me he will be late . how dare he demand me to go buy a pink milk and stand idol while he will take another 20 minutes to come.. What irritated me the most was... He turned his phone off after I received the message..

I made my way to the stall to get myself a cup of pink milk like he said.
Unlike the sweet old lady who usually sells the drinks , here in front of me is a bulky hulk standing as if he is ready to punch the shit out of anyone who comes next to him..
Their is a negative vibe that he sents ...
But we can never judge a book by its cover na..
Avoiding all unnecessary thoughts clouding in my head . I ordered for my cup of heavenly nectar.

I think the bulky man is an efficient worker ... In normal case it took around 5 minutes to get my drink.. But today i got it within a minute
. it was as if he was sure I will come to buy this drink...

Sipping my drink I made my way to my car to wait until he comes.
But The more I sip... The more I feel dizzy ..
Somehow I managed to reach my car before I could collapse on the road

Realisation hit me like a huge wave....
New stall worker.... Readily made drink ... Feeling dizzy....

FUCK... I am trapped...

With the little bit of consciousness I had... I tried to sent a message to the only person who can help me now...

Before I could black out completely .. I saw a familiar face walking towards me
The relief  I had when I saw him changed to shock when I saw him walking away as soon as he got a package from the bulky guy ...

He turned to give me a guilty face.... And that was the last thing I remembered before blacking out completely...
You were the spy in us... But why????

Kongpop... Please come to rescue me...

BK POV

I Dont think that  betrayed face arthit had when he saw me will ever leave my mind. .

As much as I want to save arthit. I can't..

Not when I have  p john controlling my life....

I don't want to destroy the life I have now.. Otherwise the 10 year hard work I did would be a waste

*______*_____*______*______*_____*___*
Hey guys... How is today's update...
I know most of them would be irritated because I used the word "him" at least 5 times in this update...
But what fun if I write his name now...
Happy news.... Name of the boss is revealed.....

And guys..... Like you all suggested I started a new book for posting the pics of our peraya... Please support that book too guys.. You can find that book in my profile ...
See you in the next update