Chapter 41

Kongpop POV

Arthit.. Are you ready

He nodded his head stating an yes ..

Placing a sweet kiss on his forehead , I left him in my room and moved to the living room to wait for His friends and their partners.

2 days back that person woke up.
Dr beam told me that only something important can trigger the said mind and bring back the memories .

2 days after , we all decided this is the right time .
Arthit Prapalin Maprang and me were ready .there was p phana and p forth as back up and p beam and p kit with that person who was in wheelchair.

I asked knot to ensure all of them arrive at my house at morning 10. Being it a holiday , I am sure not all are that busy.
I decided I should tell them the truths about myself . if I want to remain together with arthit , I should have his friends trust too . I know they all can keep my identity safe like the way they kept Arthit's identity safe. The whole group excluding BK can be trusted .

P beam specifically mentioned that BK would be having psychological problems as after effects of drug . he can be dangerous.
P kit gave me a syringe containing sedatives to use it on BK in case of emergency

To collect our final evidence , we sent a small team of agents to his house to find out the hidden drugs. And it was successfully found .
The last nail on his coffin . ..

I was waiting for the gang to come in. Having noisy Toota and Bright in the gang , we will know their arrival even when they are far
.
Just like now..
I can hear them bombarding knot with questions including few like " are you planning to secretly kill us here"..
"Are you planning to sell our kidneys "...
Wow such wild friends they are.

Entering the living room , they all had a surprised face. I know it's mainly because of my appearance.
Yes guys , I dressed like how I usually dress. Black T , tight black jean . black shoes and not to mention my black ear stud .
I know they are gonna start bombarding me with questions.. But before they could open their mouth to ask .. I started explaining

Thanks for coming here guys...please be seated .

As soon as they were seated , I continued

Guys ...I know you all are waiting to shoot me with questions. Before that give me a chance to explain . I kindly recommend not to interrupt me while I am speaking .okay .. I know you are like family to arthit . so I think you deserve to know the truths.

My name is kongpop suthiluck. I am 19 years old . I was disguised as a nerd to hide my identity .
Guys.. Am a secret agent sent by Arthit's father to protect his son . If you are guessing how a 19 year old can be an agent , no worries . its not just your doubts.

I started my job as an agent at the age of 14. I have a photographic memory with helps in solving my cases quickly . during the first 2 years of my duty , I was mainly in the security department .monitoring was my speciality at that time.
I have mastered karate and sword fighting . I am a boxer too. Plus a sharp shooter . I started field work at the age of 16.
And am the only heir of moon enterprises.

If jaws could touch the floor , I guess you can find few pairs in the floor now .
As expected it was bright who spoke first

Bright - so you are saying you are an agent who was in disguise to protect our oon .