Chapter 31

Kongpop POV

"He is fine.. Just sitting and sulking at his room . he asked me for a large cup of pink milk . so I am preparing one now. Dont worry agent 0062 , I will not let him go outside the house ok."

"Thanks P New ... Keep an eye on him
And call me if anything suspicious ok"

After knowing that arthit is safe at his home , I made my way to p beem's lab.
Turning my phone to silent mode I entered the lab .

Kongpop - good morning p beam... May I know why you called me here urgently

beam -ya.. morning kongpop... Yesterday's drug results are out..
I think you need to see this..

P beam handed me a file and I started reading it

beam - Dont you think the results are similar to one of our old drug case...

Kongpop - case 345/5489... Mr Dean cantawit , CEO of cantawit enterprises was found guilty for supplying highly prohibited drug  in Thailand . he was ordered to be executed 5 days after the final trial.

The drugs were supplied in form of tablets to avoid any form of suspicion and......

I continued reading the next two pages...

P beam.. What do you mean by being similar.

Beam - these drugs in both cases are the same kongpop... I tested it few times to check the results... And it's positive...
Seeing these type of drug after about one year gap. I think it has some connection

Kongpop - thanks p. .. Let me go have a background check on this old case.. Maybe we can find a lead.

Beam - If someone has taken high risk to supply this highly prohibited drug again and that too at a time like this ... Then kongpop .... I doubt it have some connection with arthit....so tell him to be safe ok... That person can be very dangerous .

Kongpop - he is safely at his home ... P new won't let him out...

Anyway ...let me get going na..

Beam - and kongpop... If you see my annoying hubby somewhere... Tell him to come here immediately .

Kongpop - sure p
.
Stepping out of the lab... I took out my phone .
13 missed calls from p new...and a message from arthit ...

13 missed calls.. Did something happen to arthit ... Shit

Hello p new... Why d-

He is missing Kong...

What... But how

When I went to his room... He was not their Kong... I searched the whole house. The CCTV videos shows him driving out of the house .
He is not picking the phone nor answering my texts kongpop .
should I c-

Relax p... Let me go search him..

As soon as p new kept the phone.. I opened Arthit's message

The blood in my body froze as I saw his text

Hlp m kidnpd

Help am kidnapped..... Shit arthit... What have you gotten yourself into this time....
All these months of guarding him have turned waste .
I informed  p Em to locate Arthit's phone and handed over the case file p beam gave me to  Prapalin
After issuing few more orders.. I informed my dad and Arthit's father about this. They both told they believe in me and I will bring him back safely... And yes... I will bring him back safely

If someone hurt my baby... That son of a bitch is gonna pay ...
And BK... Be prepared... Your worst nightmare is here ...
*______*______*_____*_______*________*
Hey guys.... How is today's update ..
Do you think arthit has some connection with the drug ?
Waiting for your votes and comments