Character Profile

Name: 

Indra Otsutsuki  (former)

Indra Uzumaki Namikaze Uchiha

Title: overprotective brother, Aniki, Devil, sadistic brother, coldblooded Uzumaki, Heartless Uzumaki, king of sadist planet, sadistic brat, sadistic bastard, sadistic Uzumaki, nightmare

Clan: 

Otsutsuki Clan (Former)

Uzumaki (Currently)

Namikaze (Currently)

Uchiha (Currently) 

Affiliation:

Otsutsuki Clan Compound (former)

Konohagakure (currently)

Appearance:

Long raven hair cut short on top. Two locks wrapped in bandages framed either side of his face. Hair until his waist, onyx eyes, violet birthmarks under his eyes

Personality:

Scary, Elegant, Graceful, Manipulative,Clever, Sadist, Can be kindhearted sometimes, Mischievous, Cold to those he doesn't like, Bloodthirsty when fighting, Can go from being happy to a cold hearted person in seconds. Unpredictable. If he's to choose between Naruto and the village he'll choose Naruto without hesitation. He is very overprotective of Naruto since he wants to be the best brother Naruto would want since he failed Asura.

Likes:

Naruto, Sake, pocky, Dango, tea, Itachi, Sasuke

Dislikes:

Orochimaru, Danzo, Konoha Council, Being told what to do, weak people, fangirls, sakura

Family:

Granduncle: Madara Uchiha

Grandfather: Izuna Uchiha

Grandmother: Yuzu Uchiha

Father: Minato Namikaze Uchiha

Mother: Kushina Uzumaki

Little Brother: Naruto Uzumaki

Skills:

Ninjutsu

Indra is able to summon dragons and crows to aid him in battle and he has mastered three basic nature transformations (Fire, lightning and wind) along with the yin release. He is very skilled with using fire techniques such as his clan's rite of passage , which he could perform to a massive size, making him one of only Uchiha to be capable of accomplishing. like Madara he is able to use fire techniques with one hand.

Indra possesses amazing natural and instinctive fighting abilities in addition to enhanced physical strength, speed, durability, adaptability, agility, awareness, dexterity, flexibility, instincts, endurance, healing capabilities and senses.

Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Indra is shown to be acrobatic in his movements and skilled in his attacks.His incredible physical skills makes it extremely hard to dodge or to block his attacks, while he can easily dodge and block even extremely powerful attacks with his strength and speed.

Genjutsu: aside from his sharingan he is a master of genjutsu.even without it he can cast high level genjutsu that only Uchiha with sharingans can cancel it.

Kenjutsu: Indra is very good with his sword gifted from his father. the said sword, Susanō no ken(Sword of The Storm God).

Dojutsu:

Sharingan:

Like many members of his clan, Indra is a wielder of the sharingan, which he awakened at a young age. Using it, he gains access to the dōjutsu's generic abilities such as seeing chakra, predicting movements, and placing a victim under paralysis genjutsu with just a single glance.

Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan

He is one of the few members in the clan's history that was able to awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan. He awakened it when he watched he killed his two friends.

Since he is the first Uchiha, he has all of the abilities and more. Some of which are the Kotoamatsukami, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Kamui, turning back time and very realistic illusions.

 Some of which are the Kotoamatsukami, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Kamui, turning back time and very realistic illusions

Summoning animals: dragons and crows