Chapter 4

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! I've been a bit busy with stuff and my other books. Anyway on to the story!

Next Day...

Tazuna's House

The door slowly opened and a figure stealthily walked in the room. Onyx eyes filled with mischief looked at the two sleeping boys. The figure held a dog sign. "Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu." the figure mumbled as he sent two water bullets at the sleeping boys.

"Ahhhh!!!!!!" Naruto and Sasuke screamed as they shut up from their sleep.

Seeing that his work was done, the figure left the drenched boys while laughing evilly.

Downstairs...

"Maybe I shouldn't have sent Indra to wake them up." Kakashi rubbed his chin. "Hmmm. well, it's too late now."

"Hn they're awake now, perv-sensei." said Indra.

Kakashi twitched at 'perv-sensei' "I am not a pervert!"

"Hn. Tell that to those trashy books that you read."

"They're not trash! Icha-icha is a true work of art!"

"Hn, true work of trash art."

"Why you!"

"Do you have anything to say~?" Indra smiled innocently.

Kakashi laughed nervously and shook his head furiously. "Nope, not a thing!"

"Aniki you didn't have to wake us up like that!" said Naruto.

Indra crossed his arms to his chest and smirked. "Hn. Kakashi said to wake you up. He did not state how."

"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto and Sasuke shouted.

Kakashi laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his head. "Sorry sorry. I didn't know."

Sasuke and Naruto's eyebrows twitched.

"Whatever/ hn." said Sasuke and Naruto together.

"Alright now, where's Sakura?" said Kakashi.

"She's asleep." said Naruto.

"Should I wake her up as well?" Indra smiled sadistically as he held a scissor in his hand opening and closing it slowly while two devil horns and a tail appeared, which intimidated them.

"NO!" they all shouted as they shivered

Indra raised an eyebrow. "You sure? It's very fun~"

"DEFINITELY!"