Chapter 3

Next day...

"Alright is everyone  ready?!" said Kakashi as he looked at his team.

Everyone nodded except Indra and Sasuke who just 'hn'ed.

They sweat dropped at their actions. "Ahem...um excuse me, Kakashi was it?" said Tazuna as he looked at the Jounin.

"Hai." said Kakashi.

"Are those two related or something?"

"Nope."

"But how-"

"No idea."

Tezuna sweat dropped at his answer.

Hm...water puddle in a sunny day when it hadn't rained over a week. Indra narrowed his eyes at the puddle, and looked at Naruto from the corner of his eyes. Naruto looked at him and nodded.

Indra put his hands in a tiger seal. "katon goukakyuu no jutsu." said Indra quietly.

Naruto threw four kunai in the fire that was headed for the two demon brothers.

"Damn it!" the demon brothers shouted together.

Indra quickly unsheathed his katana and killed one of the brothers while Naruto did the same with the other.

"W-Why did you kill them?!" Sakura looked shakily at the two brother who killed two people without mercy.

"It's kill or be killed, little girl. The real world is not made of rainbows and unicorns! It's bloody and full of killing. If you're scared by a sight of little blood then..." Indra narrowed his icy eyes at Sakura who flinched. "You're useless!"

"Ahem...A-Anyway we could've gotten some information out of them Indra." said Kakashi as he looked at the two brothers.

"Hn, they're after that geezer." said Indra as he pointed at Tazuna. "We'll probably encounter a S-Rank opponent or something. Now let's go." Indra shrugged.

"W-Wait a moment! S-Surely w-we couldn-"

"If you're so scared, go and cry to your mommy!" Indra narrowed his eyes at her. He looked at Sasuke and nodded his head. "Hn."

"Hn."

They sweat dropped at their way of communication.

What the hell did that mean! everyone thought except Sasuke and Indra.

"Let's go. As for you..." Indra looked at Sakura and Kakashi. "...you can come or not I don't really care." he looked at Tazuna. "You come!"

"H-Hai!" said Tazuna as he hurried towards the three Genins who were leaving.

Kakashi sighed. "Let's go Sakura."

Wave Country

"Duck!" said Kakashi.

Everyone ducked while Indra deflected the sword with his own.

"Oh you deflected my sword huh?" said Zabuza.

"Hn." Indra smiled sadistically. "Let's dance!"

"Y-You can't!" Kakashi shouted.

Indra simply ignored him and disappeared and swung his katana at Zabuza while he did a single hand sign with his free hand. "Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku!"