Chapter 21

Uchiha Compound

Naruto scratched his neck nervously and looked at Indra. "So uh, who was that, aniki?"

"Minio-accomplice of mine." Indra said stoically.

Sasuke and Naruto sweatdropped. He was going to say minion, wasn't he?

Indra sighed and looked at the two. "Sit."

Naruto and Sasuke sat down on the tatami and looked at Indra.

"There's something I have to tell you before we go after the Senju hag."

Senju hag? Sasuke and Naruto sweatdropped again.

"As you both already know. Naruto is the holder of the nine tails. There are others out there as well. If you were paying attention, most of them were in the Chunin Exams."

Sasuke and Naruto nodded.

"There is a criminal organization called Akatsuki. Itachi Uchiha is one of the members of Akatsuki. Indra looked at their shocked expression and continued. Their members are Kakuzu, Deidara, Hidan, Kisame, Konan, Sasori, Pain, Tobi, and.."Indra scowled. "And Zetsu." He spat venomously. "Now what only a selected few know, is that officially to the everyone else Pain is the leader of Akatsuki. But in truth, Tobi, who acts like a simpleton to the others, is the Akatsuki's real leader. He calls himself Madara to the selected few, but he's not him. His true name is Obito Uchiha."

Sasuke furrowed his brow. "Wait. Mother told me Obito Uchiha died."

Indra chuckled. "Well, he almost died. He was saved by Madara's minion, Zetsu. Also, Zetsu is two entities. Black Zetsu and White Zetsu. Black Zetsu is the one you must watch out. Black Zetsu is my grandmother's will. The original goal of the Akatsuki is the Eye of the Moon Plan."

Naruto frowned. "Eye of the Moon Plan?"

"Is that the one you told us about Kaguya Ōtsutsuki and the altered tablet."

Indra nodded. "Yes. By sealing all tailed beasts in the Demonic Statue, they will awaken the ten tails. The outcome of the plan will be the infinite Tsukuyomi and the release of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki." Indra said grimly. "I'm telling you this because by the time we leave here Itachi and Kisame will come to the village." Indra looked at Naruto. "To kidnap you and well, you know what they intend to do."

Narito and Sasuke's eyes widened.

Indra continued. "I have no doubt that they will come after us even if, by that time, we have found the Senju hag."

"So what do you want to do then?" Naruto asked.

"Well. Considering how the old pervert behaves, he will most likely ignore Naruto. Despite the fact that he's already aware of their aim of capturing the tailed beasts. He'll most likely leave us in our room and wander off. I wouldn't be surprised if he was fooled by a genjutsu of women falling for him." Indra said, disgusted by that fact.

Naruto laughed nervously. "S-Surely he wouldn't."

"He definitely would." Sasuke and Indra deadpanned at the blonde.

Naruto sighed in defeat. "Then what should we do?"

Indra rubbed his chin. "The best thing to do is to let the pervert on his own while we are on the trip to find the Senju hag. In the meantime, I will train you in my Kamui dimension. We have to work on your mangekyo."

Sasuke nodded. "I still can't believe how we got the mangekyo with training with the sharingan. From the books you showed us in the secret main Uchiha clan library regarding mangekyo sharingan, I didn't know we could get it without killing our loved ones."

Indra chuckled. "That is rather foolish. It is not the only way but the fastest and easiest way to get them." Indra's eyes changed to his mangekyo and its power sent chills down their spine. "Although I must admit when I got the mangekyo, I had to kill two of my closest followers." Indra's eyes turned back to their original onyx color.  "At the time, I was still familiarizing myself with the fact that there was a new level of the sharingan. But I later found out through one of my descendants that it can be achieved by intense training. However, unlike me, if you use your mangekyo too much, you will go blind."

"W-What?" Sasuke and Naruto said with disbelief.

Indra nodded. "However, if you exchange your mangekyo with your family member who also has the mangkeyo, you will get the eternal mangekyo." Indra looked at the ravenette. "Sasuke, you have to be careful with your mangkeyo. Do not overuse it. I will heal the damage for you if it gets too strained, but you must not use it too much until you get Itachi's."

Sasuke nodded.

Naruto sighed and facepalmed. "This is so missed up. Exchanging eyes."

Indra narrowed his eyes at Naruto. "On the other hand, you will be fine since you have that idiot fox to heal its damage.

"Who're you calling idiot fox, Ōtsutsuki!" A voice growled.

"Hn." Indra said.

"Who was that?" Naruto asked.

"That was the idiot fox sealed in you. Otherwise known as Kurama. Shall we meet him?" Indra said and teleported them to Naruto's mindscape without waiting for an answer.

Sasuke and Naruto's eyes widened in shock at the towering nine-tailed fox growling at them.

Naruto pointed an accusing finger at the annoyed fox. "Hey, who the hell are you, furball!"

Indra sighed. "Sometimes I forget the fact that he's his reincarnation. His idiocy is the same as him."

Sasuke sweatdropped. Did he just call the kyubii, furball? "Idiot."

A tick mark appeared on Kurama's temple. "FURBALL?! who are you calling furball brat!"

Indra chuckled. 

Kurama narrowed his eyes at Indra and growled viciously. "ŌTSUTSUKI! LET ME OUT SO I CAN TEAR YOU TO PIECES!!"

"Hn. I like the way you are now. It suits you, idiot fox." Indra smirked. "Now it's time we left the idiot fox to brood." He said.

Before they disappeared, they heard one last thing.

"DAMN YOU INDRA!!!!"

.

.

Konoha Gates 

Jiraiya looked at the trio. "Alright. Let's go brats and find Hime."

"Hn." Indra, Naruto, and Sasuke said.

Indra looked at the blonde proudly and wiped a tear from his eye. "I'm so proud."

Jiraiya sweatdropped at Naruto's response. He's turning to one of them.