Chapter 17

Next Day...

Indra's Kamui Dimension

Indra's eyes twitched when he got the memory of his blood clone. "That imbecile." He hissed, making Sasuke and Naruto flinch. To throw Naruto off the cliff like that is plain crazy! It's a good thing. I'm the one training them. He sighed as he looked at the two genins in front of him. "Alright, let's continue the tor-training." He smiled sadistically. "Tomorrow is the day of final chunin exams. So let's continue!" He chuckled darkly.

Sasuke and Naruto shivered at Indra's expression.

.

Next Day...

Chunin Exams Arena

The blood clones of Sasuke and Naruto disappeared startling both Kakashi and Jiraiya who were unaware of the fact they were clones.

They were blood clones all this time?! Their jaw dropped and then looked at the crowd where Indra, Sasuke and Naruto were sitting. They were here all along!?

Indra who noticed them smirked mockingly. A tick mark appeared on Kakashi and Jiraiya's temple. That brat!

"The first match is Indra Uzumaki against Hotaru Saito!" The referee said.

Indra and Hotaru appeared in the arena.

"Start!" The referee exclaimed.

Indra threw a right hook, and it landed perfectly on Hotaru's jaw. Hotaru retaliated with a punch however Indra dodged and then sent another blow to her gut. Everyone winced when they heard a sound of something breaking. Hotaru winced in pain.

.

"Aniki really doesn't show mercy to anyone, huh?" Naruto sweatdropped as he looked at the fight in front of him.

"Hn." Sasuke nodded with a sweatdrop.

.

Indra jumped a few steps away and then looked at the ravenette girl. "Hn. I thought you'd dance better, girl. Show me your power, or else you'll die!" Indra said before lunging at Hotaru with his chokuto.

Everyone gasped and prayed that the girl would live.

"Damn it. I can't dodge this without using it." Hotaru clicked his tongue. Screw the consequences. It's better to live than die. Her eyes changed to the sharingan, and she quickly dodged the hit.

Indra chuckled. "Ah, there it is."

Hotaru's eyes widened. He knew all this time?! 

.

Everyone gasped at the sight of the familiar crimson eyes. S-Sharingan?! She's an Uchiha?! Everyone except Indra thought.

.

"Hn, it seems you're still not able to use the sharingan correctly. Now Hotaru" Indra started as his onyx eyes changed to the sharingan. "Let me show you the true power of the sharingan!"

.

Everyone's jaw dropped at Indra's sharingan except Naruto and Sasuke who were already aware of it.

.

Kage Box

The Hokage rubbed his temples. I'm too old for this shit.

"Another Uchiha?" Raikage said stupefied. "I thought he was an Uzumaki?!"

"Hokage-sama did you know about this?" The Kazekage asked.