Chapter 2

Few years later....

Academy

"Alright team 7 is Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Indra Uzumaki. Your Sensei is Kakashi Hatake." said Iruka.

Indra scowled at the name of their Sensei.

Everyone left with their sensei while team seven was left in the room.

Three hours later...

Naruto looked at his brother who was oozing bloodlust. Everyone of their group members got away from him. Now don't misunderstand, Indra is a very patient person but even he has his limits. The pencil that he was tapping at the desk broke into two and everyone flinched as his eyes narrowed at the door.

"Sasuke, Sakura I suggest you get next to me." they looked at him to argue but flinched at Naruto's face. "Don't argue just do it if you want to live."

Both nodded and quickly got next to Naruto. They looked at Indra who put his hands in a tiger sign. When Kakashi stepped into the room, he barely dodged an enormous fireball which was then followed by a blade of electricity which electrocuted his right arm that was holding his favourite book. Now, Sasuke and Sakura understood what Naruto meant when he said to stand next to him. Kakashi slowly looked at the person who was a few centimetres away. Indra's bangs shadowed his face. Naruto flinched and took both Sasuke and Sakura's hands and took them out of the classroom.

"Why did you bring us here dobe?" said Sasuke.

Naruto only pointed a shaky finger at the classroom. They looked where he was pointing and saw a huge tornado of lightning and fire wreck the hole place where they were in seconds ago.

Indra came out of the classroom without a scratch and only smiled at them. They flinched at his sadistic smile.

"A-Aniki?" said Naruto hesitantly.

"Hn..please come to the rooftop." said Indra sweetly.

"Hai!" they said in synch.

They scurried to the roof. While smoke was coming out of Kakashi's figure who was still the place were it was once a classroom. "If by the time I get there, you're not there then..." Indra held out a lightning blade in his hand. "I'll do more than what I just did, understand boy?"

Kakashi quickly nodded and disappeared.

Few minutes later...

Everyone looked at Kakashi and flinched besides Indra who was only smiling innocently at him.

"P-Please introduce yourselves." said Kakashi.

"Hai!"

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki, I like my Aniki, ramen and training. I dislike the amount of time that I have to wait for my ramen to be ready and fangirls. My dream is to be the next Hokage and to make everyone recognise me for me."

"N-Next."

"My name is Sakura Haruno. I like...well, the person I like is...Sakura glanced at Sasuke and Indra. And my hobby is...well, my dream is too..."

"And what do you hate?"

"Na-"

However before she could finish that she shut up when she looked at Indra who was daring her to finish that sentence. "N-No one!"

"O-Ok. Next."

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. There are many things that I hate, and there aren't a lot of things that I like either. I have an ambition that I have no intention to leave it as just a dream, the revival of my clan and to kill a certain man." said Sasuke darkly.