Chapter 23

As expected, it did not end well. The Senju and former Otsutsuki found themselves away from the bar glaring holes at each other. There was clear tension in the air. There would be no surprise if the two started fighting each other. The scene vaguely reminded Sasuke of the stories he heard from his parents regarding The Valley of the End where Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha clashed with each other. The place where their friendship came to an end. Although, Sasuke hoped that wouldn't happen here. 

Jiraya rubbed his chin in thought as he looked at Indra and Tsunade facing each other. "I don't get why you two are so set on fighting each other. It can't just be because of your clans either." Jiraya mumbled as he stared at them with a sweatdrop. 

Sasuke's eye twitched and sighed in defeat. This is the one who wanted to train Naruto? He's an idiot.

"Hn." Indra said not taking his eyes away from Tsunade and smirked.

"Shut up, pervert." Tsunade exclaimed. 

Naruto sweatdropped when he saw a growling dragon appear behind Indra and a snarling lion behind Tsunade. I'm starting seeing things again. He rubbed his temples. I really need to get some ramen. 

Indra clicked his tongue and crossed his arms on his chest while smirking at the blonde medic in front of him. "I don't know why we're having this hag as a Hokage."

Why did it suddenly get so cold? Naruto thought as he rubbed his arms as an attempt to warm himself. Sasuke on the other hand sighed once more. He really wanted to get away from this place and have some tomatoes and maybe a bath. A hot bath sounded nice. if only he could leave but alas he couldn't. Indra would have his head if he left without letting him know. 

Tsunade's eye twitched and clenched her hands in a fist. "Oi, who're you calling hag you brat?!"

Indra's eye twitched slightly at what she called him; however, he kept his face expressionless. 

Naruto and Sasuke cringed. She did not just call him that. They nervously glanced at Indra whose blank face screamed danger. His face was the definition of the calm before the storm. A ticking time bomb about to go off.

 Jiraya flinched and rubbed his head as he could still feel the phantom pains from those punches he received from her during his genin days. "Um maybe you should apologise before-"

Indra narrowed his eyes at the Sanin. "Hn." He ignored Tusnade's fuming figure and continued. "The only thing she's good at is drinking and losing games. So much so that everyone knows her for losing gambles. Some Senju she is. At least win if you're gambling otherwise it's useless and destroys your image." Indra smirked mockingly at her. "Not that you had any. Didn't you say she's Hashirama-Baka's granddaughter or something?" He narrowed his eyes and looked at her up and down before scowling. "I don't see it. Konoha would be much better with a genin ruling than this hag who will no doubt ignore everything going on in the village while draining the village's money dry for alcohol and gambling. Konoha would be more of a laughing stuff than it already is."

Shizune and Jiraya sweatdropped at the authenticity in his voice. Sasuke nodded his head in agreement while Naruto sighed in defeat. 

Indra widened his stance and smirked mockingly at Tsunade. "Now, shall we dance, Senju?"