Chapter 22

Many years ago...

"Love?"Inda spat venomously. "There is no need for love!"

"Indra! Stop this, I beg you!" A brunette shouted as he stood in front of the clan members.

"There's no stopping this, Asura!" Indra said coldly. "As long as you are alive, I won't stop fighting until I get what is rightfully mine by birth!" He said with a maniac look on his face.

Asura flinched at the cold tone of his older brother and frowned. "So be it then."

The two Otsutsuki brothers lunged at each other in a deadly battle. Their battle spanning to 3 days fighting nonstop. On the third day, the only people alive were the two Otsutsuki brothers. The two Otsutsuki brothers lunged at each other for one last time with their ultimate attack. At the last minute, Indra's Susanoo disappeared. To Asura's surprise, Indra's crazed expression changed regretful and pained, as if fighting an internal battle. He didn't know how right he was. Before he knew what happened, Asura's hit fatally wounded the eldest in the chest.

Indra coughed blood as he leaned on his brother's shoulder for support. "Forgive me, otouto." He whispered to his little brother's ear.

Asura's eye widened, his breath hitched. He looked at his eldest brother and gasped. His brother's crazed expression was gone, and instead, it was remorseful and gentle. He looked like the brother he knew before he was filled with hatred and jealousy towards their father's decision. "Aniki?" He asked, hesitantly.

Indra smiled slightly. "Forgive me, otouto. I failed you and father."

Asura smiled. "I forgive you, aniki."

Indra's smile widened. "I do not deserve your forgive...ness..." He said before taking his last breath.

And almost an hour later, the youngest died because of his injuries.

.

Konoha - Present

Kakashi breathed heavily from the effects of Tsukuyomi being used on him. He started to fall, but someone caught him before he hit the ground and held him up by the back of his Jonin jacket.

"Hn. You are so weak. Pathetic." A cold voice said.

Itachi's and Kisame's eyes widened at the intruder. They had heard the rumours of the ravenette Uzumaki having the sharingan. But that was all they thought it was...merely rumours. So seeing it in person confirmed they were right.

"You can open your eyes; but don't make eye contact with Itachi." Indra said, stoically.

"Why are you here, Indra-san?" Asuma asked.

"Hn. Irrelevant."

Everyone sweatdropped.

"Why did you risk overusing those eyes of yours, you know that's dangerous, and I thought you killed all of the Uchiha except your brother?" Kisame said, appearing next to Itachi.

"This... thing you've come for, is it Sasuke?", Kakashi says bearly awake.

"Hn, it's Naruto. To be more specific, they're after the nine tails." Indra said, shocking everyone.

"We're pulling out now. I don't think I can kill him...He's stronger than me, and his eyes are much more powerful than mine." Itachi said as he looked at Indra's mangekyo sharingan. Itachi furrowed his brows. How did he get them?

"Hn, I shall be leaving now." Indra's clone poofed. 

It was a clone all along?! The Konoha Jounin thought in disbelief.

.

At a bar...

The bar was lively as always; however, that changed when four people came heading straight towards the blonde who to their surprise won the gambling hours ago. The said blonde was approached by Orochimaru days ago to heal his hands, which was sealed because of a certain blonde Uzumaki, now standing in front of her along with three others. Two of which she had no doubt were Uchiha to her dismay.

Indra and Sasuke glared coldly at the blonde woman drinking sake.

"Senju." Indra spat. His mangekyo sharingan glaring coldly at her figure.

Tsunade narrowed her eyes. "Uchiha." She said coldly.

Naruto and Jiraya sweated bullets. This won't end well. They shivered as the temperature dropped to arctic levels.