Chapter 20

Orochimaru's hideout...

Orochimaru screamed in pain as Kabuto dressed his arms in a salve and bandages.

Damn that Uzumaki brat...Orochimaru hoped the brat would suffer for eternity when he dies. He could not use techniques any more...curse him!

"My plan, all in ruins thanks to that annoying Kyuubi Jinchuuriki. My cursed seal on Sasuke is removed by that Uchiha brat, and I am back to square one!" Orochimaru yelled in anger.

"Orochimaru-sama...you were facing strong opponents. The rumours about Indra being a prodigy and someone to be feared is true like I said before."

Orochimaru snarled. "Do not patronize me, Kabuto! I failed at getting the Sharingan twice. Once by Itachi and now by Indra! I have no chance whatsoever of getting the sharingan from Sasuke! Itachi and Indra are both too strong for me and will stop me from getting Sasuke's sharingan. And that is if Sasuke is not strong by the time I get to him! That is why we should get Sasuke soon!"

Kabuto frowned. "But Orochimaru-sama, we would have no chance against Indra right now."

"I know that which is why, after I get my arms healed, we will be rejoining a certain organization. They can be of use to me once more."

Kabuto's eyes widened. "The Akatsuki?"

"Yes." Orochimaru smiled maliciously.

.

.

Konoha

Kakashi looked at Jiraiya with disbelief and rubbed his temple. "Let me see if I got this right. You are taking three of my genins to find Tsunade-sama."

"Yes. Is there a problem?" Jiraiya asked.

Kakashi's groaned. He knew what would happen if Indra and Sasuke met Tsunade. It'd be a disaster! their personalities would crash with each other in a matter of seconds! "Are you aware of the Uchiha and Senju rivalry?"

Jiraiya nodded. "Yes, why?"

"Indra and Sasuke are from the Uchiha clan."

"And?"

Kakashi's eyebrow twitched. "And Tsunade-sama is from the Senju Clan. Do you see a pattern here?"

"No?"

Kakashi's eye twitched and facepalmed. "Just keep those two away from Tsunade-sama, and there won't be another reshape of a land." He said before leaving Jiraiya.

Jiraiya rubbed his chin. "I'm sure nothing will happen." He nodded thoughtfully. "Now I need to do some research!"

.

.

Uchiha Compound

Indra looked at the documents in front of him. All containing information about his clans.

"I heard you fought Madara yesterday." a voice said.

"Hn." Indra grunted not looking at the figure.

"I am here, so what did you want to tell me?"

Indra looked up at the cloaked figure. "We are heading out to meet the Senju in a few minutes."

The figure hummed. "Hashirama's granddaughter?"

Indra nodded. "Hn. I've heard she's a disgrace to her precious clan."

"What are you going to do?"

Indra smirked. "Who knows. Depends on my mood."

The figure chuckled. "How amusing."

Indra looked at the figure with his Mangekyo Sharingan. "Don't forget what you need to do. I'd hate to lose someone of your calibre."

The figure flinched. "No need to worry. I won't betray you."

"I hope it stays that way."

The figure nodded before leaving.

Indra sighed. "You two can come out now."

Sasuke and Naruto walked inside the room with sheepish looks.

Naruto scratched the back of his neck. "S-Sorry for that aniki."

Indra sighed and closed his eyes. "No need to worry." a sadistic grin appeared on his face. "I'll tor-teach you how not to eavesdrop on my conversations."

Sasuke and Naruto shivered at the feel of doom.