Chapter 11

The Forest Of Death

"Hn, Now shall we dance?" Indra smiled maniacally and then lunged at the Snake Sanin.

Orochimaru clicked his tongue and lunched at the former Otsutsuki. However, Indra gracefully dodged the attack and followed up Orochimaru's attack by launching his punch into his stomach. All who were there heard the sound of bones breaking, it was not pleasant. Orochimaru cringed at the pain and looked at the smirking figure of the brunette. "Damn you!"

"Hn." Indra said, stoically.

Orochimaru glared at the brunette and launched a barrage of snakes at him. He jumped forwards and landed a blow on Indra. However, to his surprise, it was an exploding lightning clone.

Indra looked stoically at the Snake Sanin's jutsu. "Is that all you can do, Orochimaru? Disappointing for a so-called prodigy." Indra made a single hand sign, "Katon goukakyuu no jutsu!" A series of fireballs were launched at Orochimaru, who dodged to the left. As soon as he did that He barely avoided Indra's sword hit.

Damn it! This brat is strong! He's not even giving me time to retreat. Orochimaru thought as he panted while looking at Indra.

Indra made a single familiar snake sign. "Wood Release: Wood-Dragon Technique!" A large Chinese dragon made of purely natural wood burst towards the Snake Sanin.

He has wood release?! Orochimaru thought, disbelief shown on his face. He quickly countered the jutsu with his snakes and smiled triumphantly when his snakes wrapped around Indra to crush him; it was then that Indra concentrated his chakra within his clone, causing it to explode!

"Another clone?!" Orochimaru hissed angered.

Using the dust that was kicked up in the air that blinded everyone in the vicinity but the two sharingan users, Indra jumped forward and landed a kick on Orochimaru's face sending him crashing to the trees.

Orochimaru stood up as fast as he could in his state and did some hand signs. "Mandara no Jin." As he did, he also made a clone of himself to bite the youngest Uchiha to apply the seal. He smiled when his clone was successful, and he quickly ran away.

Indra clicked his tongue and quickly went to Sasuke's side. "Otouto, let me see." He said as he gently touched Sasuke on the shoulder.

"H-Hai a-aniki." Sasuke said painfully as he tilted his neck to the side, making it easier for Indra to see the bite mark.

Indra frowned as he looked at the seal. He put his hand on the seal as his eyes changed to his mangekyo sharingan. "Kai." He said. A bright light appeared around the seal when it dimmed the seal disappeared from the youngest Uchiha's neck. "Hn that's done. Now rest. You must be ready for the upcoming battle of the villages."

Sasuke nodded slightly before closing his eyes, leaning on Indra.

Indra lifted up Sasuke in his arms and stood up. "Kamui." he said as he disappeared in a vortex.

.

.

When Indra appeared next to Naruto, his eyes narrowed at the blonde who had a few scratches here and there. "Hn. What happened?"

Naruto looked at Indra nervously. "W-Well, we were ambushed. There were three of them from Orochimaru's village."

"I see. And her?" Indra pointed at the unconscious figure of Sakura.

Naruto's eyebrows twitched at the mentin of the pinkette. "Well, she was annoying and getting in the way because of her precious Sasuke-kun."

Indra's lips twitched at the nickname. "Hn, I see. Did you meet the other Konoha team?"

"Hai, but they left."

Indra nodded. "We should head to the tower as well."

Naruto nodded and then looked at the unconscious ravenette in Indra's arms. "Um, is Sasuke going to be okay?

Indra raised an eyebrow and then nodded. "He's fine. Now bring her with you as well."

"But-"

Indra narrowed his eyes at the blonde, making him flinch. "Hai aniki."

"Hn. Follow me."

.

.

With Orochimaru

What is that monster, if I don't come up with something against him soon I might actually die this time and then the plan will be screwed! Orochimaru thought as his body was filled with slashes and bruises while limping across the forest floor, trying to get to a safe zone.

"Well, well, never thought I get to see the day you would be near death's door Orochimaru." said a feminine voice.

Orochimaru looked towards the voice only to find his former student looking at him mockingly with a smirk. "Anko. How goes my former apprentice these days."

"Better now that I get to end you myself. Die, traitor!" Anko went for a strike, but Orochimaru managed to avoid it and disappeared in a swirl of leaves before telling Anko not stop the chunin exams.

Anko clicked her tongue. But still who could've beaten him up that much? I should probably take some noted form whoever did that. By the looks of it, we are kindred spirits. Anko smiled sadistically.