Chapter 18

Sasuke and Naruto looked at the coffins with narrowed eyes while Indra simply smirked.

"Hn, it seems I'm going to get a good dance today as expected." Indra said as he saw the coffins' doors drop to the ground. Revealing Hashirama Senju, Tobirama Senju, Minato Namikaze and Madara Uchiha.

M-Madara Uchiha?! Everyone except Naruto, Sasuke and Indra thought.

A bloodthirsty grin appeared on Indra's face as he looked at the former Uchiha Clan head. "Hoh? So you were my reincarnation."

Madara narrowed his eyes at the ravenette. "Hn. Who are you?"

Indra's eyes changed to his sharingan and smirked. "Hn. My name is Indra."

Madara's eyes widened. He couldn't be him. Could he?!

Indra unsheathed his chokuto and his smirk widened as his sharingan changed to his mangekyo. "Now shall we dance, Madara Uchiha?"

Madara smirked and took out his gunbai. "Hn."

The two ravenettes lunged at each other.

Everyone sighed at the sight of the bloodthirsty ravenettes. There won't be a village left after their fight.

"Ahaha he looks like Madara." Hashirama said nervously and sweatdropped. "I wonder if the village will be safe."

Tobirama grunted and then glared at Sasuke who looked like his deceased rival.

"Sasuke, take care of that albino Senju!" Indra shouted as he dodged a hit from Madara's gunbai. "Naruto take care of our father. The other Kage fight that idiot Hashirama."

Did he just call the first Hokage an idiot?

Hiruzen sighed. "He really is an Uchiha."

Madara chuckled. "Hahaha. Hashirama-baka! Even he knows you're an idiot! Hahaha"

Hashirama fell into depression. "Ah...that nickname again... Maybe I should just die..."

Tobirama scowled. "Tch anija! Stop being annoying!"

Sasuke's eyes turned to his sharingan and took out his chokuto. "Hn. I'm going to kill you filthy Senju!"

Tobirama narrowed his eyes. He looks and acts like Izuna.

"It's good to see you, father." Naruto smiled slightly as he looked at the Fourth Hokage. "Well, it seems we have to fight." 

"It's good to see you too, Naruto." Minato smiled gently.

Naruto took out his kunai, which was marked with Hiraishin signs.

Minato's eyes widened. "You know Hiraishin?!"

"Hai. Aniki taught me."

Minato looked at his other son and sweatdropped at the intense battle. "A-Ah, I see." 

Indra and Madara were fighting each other like a reflection as all there attacks kept meeting the same attack, fist against fist and kick against kick. Both of there eyes were the Eternal mangekyo sharingan. Well, Madara had the eternal since Indra's eyes were powerful by themselves that would not need to exchange eyes like the other Uchiha clan members.

"I am surprised an Uchiha such as yourself is matching me in battle." Madara said as he jumped backwards to make distance between each other.

"Hn. Not exactly." Indra said.

"Hoh?" Madara raised an eyebrow. "Then how do you have those eyes."

"Hn. My clan is...the Otsutsuki Clan." Indra smirked. "The Uchiha are related to me as well." 

Madara's eyes widened. "Impossible." He mumbled before making a tiger sign.

"Katon gouka mekkyaku!" The two ravenette said as they unleashed a massive wave of flames from there mouths as the two waves of fire clash into each other, creating an eruption of flames that reaches the skies. Indra ran towards the flames. Madara's eyes widened when he saw a purple Susanoo hand come towards him. Madara jumped back from the flames. Indra's Susanoo gained five arms as each had a blade and lunged at Madara.

Madara instinctively created his blue Susanoo with its four arms and four blades. He swung the swords at Indra who blocked it with his own.

Everyone - even Orochimaru - stopped fighting and looked towards the ravenette's battle.

"Hn. It seems aniki is having fun." Sasuke deadpanned.

"Well. I'm more worried about the village surviving their onslaught." Naruto sweatdropped.

Hiruzen sighed at what the blonde said and nodded in agreement.

Hashirama smiled. "Their battle reminds me of us fighting. Although this is a bit more intense." He sweatdropped as he saw one part of the forest get destroyed with Indra's Susanoo's blast.

Tobirama nodded and then looked at his student. "Yes. Who is he Saru?"

Hiruzen looked at his sensei and sighed. "His name is Indra Uzumaki. As of recently, Uchiha. Speaking of which..." He looked at the Fourth Hokage. "Since when were you related to the Uchiha?!"

Minato scratched his head nervously. "Ahaha. To be honest, I only found out seconds before the Kyubii killed us."

Everyone sweatdropped.

"Then that means Naruto is an Uchiha as well. Why didn't you tell me?" Hiruzen said as he looked at Naruto who also scratched his head nervously like his father. 

"To be fair aniki threatened me not to tell you. Also, he's far more terrifying than you."

Everyone familiar with the ravenette nodded in agreement.

Orochimaru shook his head and then noticed them being distracted, he smirked. He lunged at Hiruzen who barely dodged the hit. However, before he knew what happened, Orochimaru hit him from the other side.

"Saru/Hokage-sama!" Everyone gasped when they noticed the Hokage being hit.

Naruto narrowed his eyes and disappeared in a yellow flash and then appeared in front of Orochimaru. He sealed the snake-sannin's hands.

"Damn you! What did you do?!" Orochimaru growled.

Naruto chuckled darkly. "You won't be using any jutsu ever again with those hands."

Orochimaru's Edo Tensei started disappearing. He quickly retreated before he could get any more damage.

Indra smirked and nodded his head in respect to Madara. "It seems you are a worthy person to be my reincarnation, Madara Uchiha."

Madara nodded his head in respect and smirked. "Hn. Let's dance again sometime. Indra Otsutsuki." He said before disappearing.

Indra appeared in front of Minato. "It was good to see you as well, father."

Minato smiled. "Take care of each other, Naruto, Indra." He said before disappearing.

The Senju brothers disappeared without saying anything.

The others looked at the sight of the deceased third Hokage with saddened eyes.

Indra looked at Sasuke and Naruto. "It seems the plan will be going much smoother." He said quietly only enough for Sasuke and Naruto to hear.