Chapter 12

When Team seven made it to the tower, Sasuke woke up and looked around. He looked back at Indra. "Did you take care of him?" he said, referring to Orochimaru.

"No. I will take care of him once the battle starts." Indra said as he looked at Sasuke from the corner of his eyes. "I expect you to be ready for it."

Sasuke nodded.

"Hn. Also, I have put a Genjutsu on your neck where the seal was before. I don't want the snake to find out yet. After all..." Indra smirked darkly. "That would ruin the fun now, wouldn't it?"

Everyone shivered at his expression.

"Now then..." Indra looked at Naruto. "Throw the scrolls down, otouto."

"Hai aniki." Naruto said as he threw the scrolls to the ground as instructed. A poof of smoke came out. And there stood Iruka, who had a proud expression and was going to start talking; however, he was interrupted by Indra.

"Hn, tell me about the location." Indra said as he narrowed his eyes at Iruka.

Iruka shivered as he could hear the 'or else' in that statement. He gulped nervously and nodded.

When Team Seven entered, they saw the Suna group was already there, which irked Indra a little as they were not first but held it when he saw the brunette he was sitting next to during the first exam. He narrowed his eyes at the brunette when he felt his chakra. That chakra...

Naruto, who was curious about this interaction, looked at Indra. "Aniki, do you know him."

"I'm not sure. But I feel like I know him from somewhere." Indra said.

The brunette in question flinched and started sweating bullets when he saw the former Otsutsuki narrow his eyes at him.

.

.

All of the unbeaten teams were now standing in a large room that had two balconies on each end, along with their sensei. Hiruzen came out along with a few jounin. The third Hokage cleared his throat and started explaining the exams; however, he was cut off by a sickly proctor with a sword who wanted to explain. He nodded and let the proctor explain the preliminary rules because of the numerous people who passed the exam. He explained how there is going to be a one on one preliminary matches and most quit including a grey-haired guy, Kabuto, who Indra knew was a lackey of the snake sannin. Once the total number of the team members came out, the proctor said that there was an odd man out, so he/she must have a three-way fight with two instead of one.

Hayate coughed."Now we will see who is the odd one out." he said as the screen started blinking at names until it stopped to show Indra who smirked sadistically.

"I can't wait to tor-fight with my victi-opponents." Indra said while smirking sadistically.

Everyone shivered and prayed for the sanity of his opponents.

Shino vs. Dosu winner: Shino

Shikamaru vs. Kin winner: Shikamaru

Chouji vs. Zaku winner: Zaku

Temari vs. Tenten winner: Temari

Kankuro vs. unknown nin winner: Kankuro

Gaara vs. Rock Lee winner: Gaara

Sakura vs. Ino winner: double knockout

Indra deadpanned at the fight of Ino and Sakura. "I don't know whether the teachers pitied them or someone bribed them. Well, in Sakura's case is more likely bribing cause the only thing she is good at is fawning over Sasuke. I'm disappointed in the blonde even more. I thought she was the future leader of her clan. If that is so, then her clan will fall. Hn, I wonder if I can tor-train them as well." Indra nodded thoughtfully while smiling sadistically.

Hayate coughed. "Aright Indra will fight two opponents. Now for the next fight is Naruto and Kiba."

"Yahoo, come on boy lets show him who's the best around here." Said Kiba to Akamaru, who barked in agreement, and then they jumped down and pretend to look cool. Naruto's eyebrows twitched at Kiba's action.

"Hn, he's annoying. Naruto, crush him." Indra said as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"Hai aniki." Naruto said as he narrowed his eyes at Kiba and Akamaru.

Hayate waited for them to get ready, and when he saw that they were, he started the match. "Heh, you ready to get your butt kick by me?" Said Kiba arrogantly

"Hn."

Indra's lips twitched upwards as he dramatically wiped a tear from his eyes. "I'm so proud."

Sasuke sweatdropped.

"That's it!" said Kiba, who charged and threw a wild punch which Naruto lazily dodged before he kicking Kiba in the stomach. That caused Kiba to hunch over in pain. Kiba slowly got up and tried to attack again but failed as Naruto kicked him in back, sending him towards the wall. Kiba managed to get out off the wall before falling down to his knees, he shakily got up and glared at Naruto before giving Akamaru some pills, and then his fur turned red, and then he changed into Kiba. Kiba smirked as he and Akamaru charged at him. "Fang over fang!!" Their bodies were spinning madly like a twister heading straight for the blonde who was standing stoically. 

Naruto held a tiger sign. "Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu!" Naruto spat flames from his mouth that, like a dragon's, quickly traveled straight towards Kiba and Akamaru.

Hayate quickly jumped in and took Kiba and Akamaru away from the line of fire. He coughed. "Alright, Naruto is the winner!"

The crowd looked in shock as Naruto just manhandled Kiba like it was nothing. Indra smirked in satisfaction. "It seems my tor-trainings were effective." Sasuke, who was standing next to Indra, shivered at the mention of the so-called training.

"Alright, next is..." Hayate said as he looked at the name shown and sweated bullets like everyone else.

Indra Uzumaki vs. Kabuto vs. Temari

The three genins appeared in the field. Temari and Kabuto looked at Indra, slightly nervous. While Indra was stoically looking at them with his arms crossed on his chest like a certain Uchiha. Indra smiled bloodthirstly as he looked at the opponents in front of him and said a sentence that was all too familiar with the older generation in the crowd. "Shall we dance?