Chapter 14

Indra frowned slightly as he looked at the ravenette girl. "Is she his daughter?" He mumbled to himself.

"Aniki is something wrong?" Naruto asked Indra.

Indra looked at Naruto and shook his head. "No, it's nothing, otouto."

Naruto nodded hesitantly. "Okay." He said, not convinced at Indra's response.

"Hn, do you know her aniki?" Sasuke asked the former Otsutsuki.

"It's not that I know her; rather, I think I've seen her somewhere," Indra said.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the girl. "Is she an Uchiha?"

Indra narrowed his eyes slightly. "It seems so. However, the question is, where has she been and why wasn't she present in Konoha that night."

"Hn." Sasuke replied. "Are you going to-"

Indra quickly looked towards the bushes and narrowed his eyes further as his sharingan blazed brightly under his genjutsu. His eyes widened slightly as he saw a familiar shadowy silhouette hiding behind the bushed before disappearing to the ground. "It's not possible." Indra mumbled.

"Something wrong, aniki?" Sasuke asked worriedly.

Indra frowned and looked around. When he was sure no one was in sight, he put his hand on Sasuke and Naruto's shoulder. "There's something I should tell you in the Naka shrine." Indra said before they disappeared in his Kamui.

.

The Naka Shrine

"Why did you bring us here?" Naruto said as he looked around.

Indra sat down on the wooden chair nearby and crossed his arms on his chest. "Remember how I told you about Black Zetsu?" Indra said while frowning.

Sasuke and Naruto nodded. How could they not remember after all their brother was possessed by it since he was a child.

"It seems that it's alive." Indra said.

Sasuke and Naruto's eyes widened.

"H-How?" Naruto asked nervously.

Indra's frown deepened and sighed. "Well, after my battle with Asura, it escaped from my body since I was dying. However, I remember it saying something troublesome that day. At the time, I was terrified since Asura and I was the only ones capable of destroying it. Father was weakened in his old age, so it was only us who had the power to destroy it from existence; however, I was not aware of that at the time." Indra said grimly. "I was only a kid blinded to the dangerous world outside our compound. Even though I was called a prodigy, I did not always know about everything since I only knew what I read in the compound. As you know, Black Zetsu possessed me from childhood to adult when I was jealous of my brother. The last thing he said to me before I closed my eyes terrified me since the only two individuals capable of destroying that wretched creature died because of his plotting. I underestimated its knowledge and I paid the price by being arrogant when I was a child". Indra said as he closed his eyes remembering that day.

.

Flashback...

"Hehehe now that the Sage and his sons are dead, mother will be released, and no one could pose a threat to her." The black creature looked at Indra, who was glaring at him with pure hatred.

"Y-You won't get away with this Black Zetsu." Indra said weakly.

Black Zetsu laughed darkly. "Oh, but I will. After all, you won't be there to stop me. I will make sure to make good use of both your reincarnations. Especially yours, Indra Otsutsuki. Those eyes are necessary to the plan, after all. Hehehehe~"

Indra closed his eyes after that and took his last breath.

.

Indra opened his eyes as he looked at Naruto and Sasuke and sighed. "Black Zetsu planned everything that happened between Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha, as he said that time. And now he's here. Black Zetsu altered the Uchiha tablet making Madara aware of a terrifying jutsu that could end the world."

"W-What jutsu is that, aniki?" Naruto asked nervously.

Indra looked at the moon. "The infinite Tsukuyomi. In the tabled that Black Zetsu altered was written that by activating the genjutsu, the world would find peace, and all wars will end. It sounded like a fantastic idea to Madara when he read it. What Madara did not know is that this genjutsu's purpose is not to bring peace to the world rather destruction. You see, this jutsu's original intention is to release someone powerful who was sealed in the moon by my father and uncle.

"Who is that?" Sasuke asked.

Indra looked at the two with a grim expression. "Kaguya Otsutsuki...my grandmother."

Naruto and Sasuke gasped.