Chapter 9

Outside the Forest Of Death

While Anko was explaining the rules about the genins' next exam, team seven was looking at their exam location with different expressions. Indra was looking at the forest with a sadistic expression because he was reminded of the times he tor-trained Sasuke and Naruto in there. Sakura was looking at Indra with a scared expression because of his sadistic smile. While Sasuke and Naruto looked at the familiar forest in front of them, shivering as they remembered the horrors Indra put them through.

"Ah, good times." Indra said, nostalgically. "I remember how I tor-trained you two in this lovely forest." Indra said while smiling sadistically.

Naruto and Sasuke shivered as they remembered one of their tor-training sessions with the former Otsutsuki.

.

Flashback.

"Good, you're here, Sasuke, Naruto." Indra said as he looked at the two in front of him. "Today we are going to start your tor-training."

"Aniki, what are you-"Before Naruto could finish he and Sasuke were knocked unconscious. The last thing they saw was Indra's sharingan spinning in his eyes.

.

.

When Naruto and Sasuke opened their eyes, they were in the middle of the Forest of Death.

"Oi oi, where are we?" Naruto asked as he looked around nervously.

"Hn. Don't ask me, dobe." Sasuke shrugged.

"Teme!" Naruto seethed.

"Hn. Dobe, be quiet. This forest is oddly familiar." Sasuke said as he looked around.

"Why you! Don't ignore me!"

"Hn."

Suddenly a loud roar behind them made the two stop arguing. They started sweating bullets, slowly they looked back towards the roar. To their horror, a creature of unknown origins that they have never seen before stood in front of them. Sasuke and Naruto laughed nervously before running away.

Indra stood on one of the tree branches overlooking the terrified genin who were fighting for their life. "Fascinating. I've never seen a creature like that. Hm...I wonder if there any more out there in the forest. They are perfect for their tor-trainings. Hmm, I wonder if I could somehow make them more powerful than they are now to make it more interesting for their tor-training." 

"Aniki, help us!" Naruto and Sasuke shouted as they looked at Indra, who was standing on the tree branch nearby.

Indra ignored their pleas, and calmly sat down and started drinking sake. He looked at them and smiled sadistically. "Did you say something?"

A shiver went down Sasuke and Naruto's spine as they stopped and looked at Indra's expression. They quickly dodged another blow from the creature and started running when they found out that Indra would not lift a finger to help them.

Flashback end...

.

"W-We're back here again, huh?" Naruto said as his eyebrows twitched.

"Hn. Back to hell." Sasuke's eyes twitched.

Suddenly a hand clutched their shoulders tightly. They sweated bullets and turned their heads, and looked at Indra, who was smiling sweetly. "My dear otoutos, remember your tor-training that we did here?"

Naruto and Sasuke nodded hesitantly.

"Good." Indra purred. "Because if you do not use what you learned. I have to tor-train you again ne."

Sasuke and Naruto shivered at the thought.

"Eheh, w-we're good, aniki." Naruto said nervously.

"H-Hn what he said." Sasuke said.

"Good. Also..."Indra leaned in and whispered. "The snake is here be on the lookout, okay?"

Sasuke and Naruto's eyes widened. They knew who this snake was and nodded. "Hn / Hai aniki."

"Excellent. Naruto Sasuke, you can use it if you want. Also, Naruto don't use that move when that village's genins are nearby okay?"

"Hai aniki."

Indra smirked. "Hn. Now, why don't you guys show them the power of our clan?"

Naruto and sauske smirked. "Hai/Hn aniki!"

"Excellent." Indra chuckled darkly, making everyone except the two back away from them.

"Alright, brats start!" Anko shouted, and everyone headed towards the Forest of Death. No one except Konoha genins knew that they were not safe with a certain sadistic Uchiha being in the Forest of Death with them. Because if they did, they would have quit the exams.