Chapter 10

The Forest Of Death

Indra looked at Sasuke. "Hn. You know what to do."

"Hn." Sasuke said as he bit his finger and did some hand signs. "Summoning jutsu!"

A cloud of dust appeared when it dissipated in front of them was a hawk. "How can I help you, Sasuke-sama?" The hawk said as he looked at Sasuke.

"Hn, you know what to do." Sasuke said as he looked at the hawk with his concealed sharingan.

Kira's eyes changed to sharingan and nodded before flying to the sky.

Kira looked at the forest from the birds-eye view, which was what Sasuke was looking at. This was a new jutsu that Indra taught the ravenette. By using his sharingan, Sasuke could see through Kira's eyes when flying above. This was only possible if the summoning approved of the sharingan being used on him or her.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes as he saw each team from Kira's viewpoint. Sasuke nodded and then looked at Indra with his sharingan.

Indra narrowed his eyes as Sasuke showed the information he received. I see, so the Suna team is almost at the finish line. Few other groups have been taken out. However, it seems Konoha's teams are still present.

"I'll be back in a sec!" Naruto said as he went away.

.

With Naruto...

When Naruto was done, he quickly jumped to the side, dodging the attack. He then looked at the giant snake in front of him. "Seriously?! Why can't I get a break!" He sighed, and then a ball of chakra formed in his hand." He glared at the snake. "Let's get this over with. Rasengan!" Naruto said as he lunged at the giant snake.

.

With the others...

A few minutes late, Naruto came out of the bushes and looked at the others. "Alright, I'm finished. Can we go now?"

Indra narrowed his eyed slightly and held his hand in a tiger sign. "Katon goukakyuu no jutsu."

"Oi oi! Why are you attacking me, aniki?! It's me, Naruto." 'Naruto said as he jumped away from the ravenette's attack.

"Hey! Why are you attacking Naruto!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Hn, Naruto's not that idiotic." Sasuke said, glaring at the imposter.

Indra said as he glared at 'Naruto.' "Hn. Also, he's better at dodging since I tor-trained him for years. Change to your true appearance...snake."

"Kukukuku~" the imposter chuckled before changing to his true form.

"Hn. So aniki was right. You're here, Snake Sanin...Orochimaru." Sasuke said as he glared at Orochimaru.

"Kukuku, you are smart. You too, Indra Uzumaki." Orochimaru said as he looked at Indra, who was looking at him stoically.

"Hn." Indra said as he crossed his arms on his chest like a certain Uchiha.

Orochimaru sweatdropped at his actions. "Kukuku are you sure you're an Uzumaki? You are more like an Uchiha than an Uzumaki."

"Hn. So I've been told." Indra said. "Naruto, you can come out now."

Naruto appeared next to Indra and stood on his right while Sasuke was on his left. "I'm here, aniki."

Indra nodded.

"Aw if it isn't the Nine-Tails brat." Orochimaru said as he looked at the blonde Uzumaki.

"Naruto. You know what to do. Also, take her away. She" ll be a liability." Indra said as he looked at the trembling pinkette.

"Hai aniki." Naruto said and put his hand on Sakura's shoulder. The blonde took out a familiar kunai before flashing away.

Hiraishin?! Orochimaru's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Sasuke." Indra said, stoically.

Sasuke nodded and jumped on one of the branches.

Indra looked at Orochimaru and smiled maniacally and took out his sword. "Hn. Now, shall we dance?"

A shiver went down Orochinaru's spine.