Chapter 16

Next Day...

Uchiha Compound

Naruto and Sasuke head down to eat breakfast; however, they stopped when they noticed something different, more like someone who was not supposed to be there. And that someone was Kabuto, Orochimaru's 'boy toy' as Indra so eloquently put it.

Naruto and Sasuke looked at the tied up unconscious Kabuto, who was bleeding from everywhere and then looked at Indra, who was drinking tea calmly while reading a book. They sweatdropped. He's acting like nothing's wrong!

Indra closed his book and looked at Naruto and Sasuke with a raised eyebrow. "What is it? Breakfast will get cold if you don't eat it."

Sasuke looked at Naruto, who nodded.

"A-Aniki, why is Kabuto here?" Naruto asked hesitantly.

Indra smiled serenely making them shiver. "Hn. He went after someone who clearly isn't his or his master's. I merely showed him how wrong he was. Now the monkey Hokage told me that Sasuke will be trained by that lazy pervert, and Naruto will be trained by that useless closet pervert."

Black lines appeared on Naruto and Sasuke's temple. Why perverts of all things!

"But don't worry. I persuaded him to let me tor-train you instead since their teachings are far below mine." Indra smirked arrogantly.

I can see why the Uchiha's are so prideful considering their very own ancestor is one. Naruto and Sasuke thought as they sweatdropped.

"Now since Naruto was able to awaken his sharingan and master the fireball jutsu, we are going to get Uchiha clothing for him. But we have to get some for you two as well, Sasuke. Also, I've decided to combine the Otsutsuki and Uchiha Clan symbol with each other since I've decided to adopt you to my clan." Indra smiled slightly at them who were eating breakfast.

Sasuke and Naruto's eyes widened. "Really aniki?!"

"Hn. Now let's go." Indra said and stood up.

"Aniki, what about him?" Sasuke motioned towards Kabuto, who was still unconscious.

Indra smirk widened. "Ah, yes, him." Indra dragged him outside by his collar. Once they were out in the field, he did some hand signs. "Summoning jutsu!"

Sasuke and Naruto's eyes widened again as they looked up at the majestic dragon with a hint of fear and awe. He has dragons as summons?!

The dragon bowed his head in respect

The dragon bowed his head in respect. "How can I help you, Master Indra?"

"Hn. I need you to drop this pest in front of Orochimaru's hideout. I don't care how you do it." Indra smirked.

The dragon smiled bloodthirsty showing his razor-sharp teeth. "As you wish, Master Indra." The dragon said before taking the unconscious ninja by his collar and flying away.

"Hn. Now that's done, let's go."

"Hai/Hn."

.

Village

The trio stepped out of the clothing store with several bags in hand, which contained the new ninja clothing that they will wear once leaving this village.

"Hn now that we-"Before Indra could finish, they were stopped by a tall man with waist-length, spiky white hair tied back into a ponytail along with two shoulder-length bangs framing his face while standing on a big orange frog. The man looked at the unconscious jounin a few steps away from him. The trio had different reactions when they saw the man. Indra was twitching because he knew this man was going to annoy him more than Asura; Sasuke was scowling because their good day had gotten interrupted by an old man, and Naruto was annoyed because they were heading out to eat, but this man just had to stop him.

Naruto sighed. "What's with that big frog?! Who the hell are you! What are you going to do about this!" Naruto pointed at the unconscious jounin.

"He interfered with my research." The man said as he took out an orange book and showed it to them. The name of the book was Make Out Paradise.

"Oh, that's... that's not much of a novel at all!" Naruto exclaimed, annoyed.

"Hn. Pervert." Sasuke said.

Indra's eyebrows twitched more as a tick mark appeared on his temple.

"Fool! I'm not just a pervert. I'm a super pervert! My name is Jiraya, the toad sage!" Jiraya exclaimed.

Indra's patience snapped at his idiocy. Jiraya barely dodged a fire jutsu compliments of Indra.

"Hn, you're wasting our time pervert!" Indra said coldly.

Jiraya looked at Indra. His resemblance to Madara is uncanny. "Who are you?"

"Hn. Indra Uzumaki."

Jiraya sweatdropped. "Do you mean Uchiha?"

"No Uzumaki!" Indra sneered.

"But how! You're more like an Uchiha than Uzumaki! And who're you two?!"

"Hn. Sasuke Uchiha."

"Naruto Uzumaki."

Jiraya looked at Naruto and then at Indra. I understand how Naruto's related to Minato but him. He sweatdropped again when he saw Indra's stoic expression and raven hair. Yeah, him, I'm not so sure about.