Childhood (5.1)

Note: The Edited Book has more scenes

POV Rose-

I breath a sigh of relief, as for the n-th that I glance over the check list, I had to make sure nothing was missed out on that, it was vital.

1. Recommendation reports for Old Royal Mating ceremony
2. Report Reviews from all Packs, Clan, communion, so on and so forth
3. Contingency plans for future Mates
4. New appointment of Teachers for Royal School and Colleges
5. New mechanism and safety procedure for Palace.
6. Council Meeting Minutes

Few other tasks which weren't as important as the above mentioned, these tasks are vital for the survival of the supernaturals.

Moving towards the Palace foyer on the ground floor, I see my Mate, kids along with the Beta Couple who has Renessme asleep in his arm. The bags are all being placed in the trunk of the car but when the trunk is shut harshly, Ren stirs in Greys arm and falls back into slumber.

The boys look at her amused, despite it being 10 in the morning, Ren was never a morning person, should had a body clock that was defaulted and permanently set at 11am, any attempts to make her wake up earlier than that would give you a mean and angry Renessme.

Once we comfortably sat in the cars, after much deliberation the boys and Greyson take the first car, while my mate and Rose follow the the car behind as we head to the airport. Due to the continuous threats a caravan of 10 cars went with us, filled with bodyguards.

It was a long drive from the forest to reach the private airport strip we had on the outskirts of the think forest cover. But my calmness of the car was disrupted from the constant sighing and clicking from Jenna. Shooting her a annoyed glacé, "Speak up."

Tracing the door handle, "She's already turning 12, it's feels as though it was just yesterday we first got her home. Soon Ren would know the truth, we've shielded her way too much, what if she doesn't accept us. I'm worried what the boys would do too."

I look to my mate for some help, rolling his eyes, "We decided to tell her on her 12th birthday Jenna, my boys had to wait for her, it'll become difficult for twins especially, they're going to be 15 soon." Spats Zender

Dreading the Jenna would misconstrued what Zen said, I abrupt him, "Jen, we agreed along with the boys that she should get to have a normal childhood, also due to security concerns and most importantly for the boys sanity. It was reason why everyone has had made an extra effort to look as human in front of her as possible. But now that the twins will be 15, they'd find a Dominant Mate too, you know that."

I look to my side as my mate rubs his thumbs on his temples, "Their wolf would clash with the Dominant spirit when Jason finds his beloved and Mason's Lycan form would find his imprintee, Ryder would always have a stronger Alpha hold on them and connection, and since they found their mate in Renessme, should would be Queen, their Etherati. Irrespective of who the Dom or Subs partners are." 

"Are you telling me that I should be happy that my daughter would have to sleep with multiple men or the fact that she would have to see her soulmates sleep with multiple other women, Luna Rose." I heard a sneering tone as she spoke those words.

The moment she gets done with her protest, my mate has his hands firmly clamped around her throat. "Watch your tone Beta" he growls with his eyes flickering between blue and gold.

"Calm down you both, we will discuss this with the boys, in spite of them being just 12 and 14, they're way smarter for their age. They would be crowned at the age of 16, no one speaks on this matter until we have celebrated Rens birthday. Don't ruin it for her." I bark out