Childhood (5.17)

PoV Greyson

The incessant chirping from the birds, and gushy wind against the tent fabric causes certain harsh sharp noises, waking me up from my stupor.

I felt Jen's right leg on top of my thighs, her left arm under my head, while the right arm on top of my right shoulder.

I'm so glad, no one can enter our tent without permission, if someone realised that she's the big spoon in our relation, I won't get to hear the end of it.

Patiently and delicately I de-tangle us, grabbing my boxers that were somehow under our sleeping bag, I put it on.

As softly as possible, unzipping the tent, I stretch my legs and arms only to come face to face with my childhood buddy King Zender.

His eyes gleaming with mischief, clearing his throat, "I heard it all yesterday." He almost sings it while saying this causing me to growl and groan at my back luck at the same time.

------------ ...Flashback... ------------

We had managed to park the busy at the narrow trail of clearing, we all had set out to scout the area for possible dangers, water sources, and most importantly best camping area.

After much deliberation it was decided that we would set out two tents on the outside, for the mated couples, while the kids would sleep on the bus itself, simply because Renessme required the best night sleep and rest if she needed to be ready and for the long and harsh trail ahead of hers the next morning.

The boys had already analysed and mapped out as to how they wanted to approach the trail, they calculated keeping the temperature drop in mind, that the best bet would be for them to camp out at the woods on day one, and start their trail up once the visibility would improved. The walk down back to this clearing should not take them more than 5 hours.

An average super could complete this trail in 7 hours, but she would be the first human to take up this challenge. So we had to be prepared.

The seven of us, open the coach luggage and start taking out the essentials. Most steady tent was kept aside for the boys, while the other two is what me and Zender would be using. We had a total of ten sleeping bags. The boys would be needing six, leaving four for the rest of us.

By nine thirty, the boys had managed to set up everything. The tent they would ditch since Jason recalled the cave he saw when he did this trail, it would provide them with the enough protection from the cold winds. And much to my displease, only five sleeping bags is what they would be taking, claiming there are chances of Renessme would feel cold despite the sleeping bag. Mason and Jason, would carry the snack bags, water and additional clothes for Renessme, just in case, while the Triplets would have medical supply and the tools and resources that could be useful while this trek.

Once the bags were all set up for the kids trek tomorrow and the camping site was sorted, Jenna started with the supper.

After finishing with their dinner, the kids snuggled deeper into the bed, watching the horror movies. By ten, they were dead beat.

Jenna was quite exhausted by the time she found her way inside the tent, just to make sure she won't be cold I decided against using separate sleeping bags, she made a easy squeeze inside and we were set to sleep.

Due to retrictive space, her ass kept rubbing against my dick, and her hand kept trying shoving it away. My mates constant moving only made my semi erect penis and full hard erect one in absolutely no time. I kept dry-humping her ass, while nuzzling into the nook of her shoulder. Placing tiny pecks on my mark.