The Lies. The Truth. (7.11)

||Attrius||

During Renessme's surgery

The very moment we entered the hospital, with the thought of revenge long forgotten all my focus was on Esme. Reigning the beasts back, as to stop myself from running to the floors above just to see Es, in such a filthy and unsanitary state.

For the three of us to enter the surgery room where our Esme was, we needed to be clean. Which is why we were right now trying to locate a bathroom where we could shower.

I only got conscious of my nakedness when a few women started to say quite impolite and racy things about me and my brothers. It wasn't as if any of them had any effect on me or my junior, but it was the idea of Esme getting to know that quite a few women on this island had seen
me in my birthday suit made me restless.

What if she not okay with this?
What if she doesn't allow me to see her naked?
How would I have sex with her?
How would I have kids with her?

Jason, my asshole of a brother started to Mindlink the both of us, disrupting my chain of thought, "My sunshine will not be pleased about you two flashing for you fans there."

Pacing faster, I heard Titus jab at his remark, "Watch it! Neither one of us are flashing, nudity isn't much we give seconds thoughts about." He tried to defend our honour, thought he was on the edge too now.

Maybe she'd flash someone just to get revenge on us!

Amused at our flustered state, Jason dryly said, "Look! That chic keeps licking her lips, maybe she wants a taste."

Nudging him lightly, I snap, "The only person that'll taste it, would be my Etherati." I was intentionally a tad bit louder, so they get a clearer picture.

Titus from Jason's other side started to search for a way out, where as I began to tug on his bloodied shirt, almost in desperation, "Both of your are fans approaching, give me your darn shirt Jason."

"Hell nah! They better not." I heard Titus growl, noticing how the distance between us was shortening.

Jason nonchalantly notes, "Didn't think you idiots covered in blood would've been considered sexy, me on the other hand is quite breathtaking."

"No wonder you cheated on your own beloved." I scoff at him, who was enjoying our miserable position.

My comment was enough to shut Jason up, the guilt of what he did was already eating him up, and we all knew centuries later that will still be there. Though reminding him of his actions wasn't something I felt sorry for at the moment.

Titus rather cooly, plays this off, "Breath! Told the guards to take care of it, Attrius. Now stop freaking out about this."

Finally coming back to his normal self, Jason remarked, "Don't worry brother, Titus would freak if Esme was to learn about this too, oh! and the mercenaries checking him out from earlier today." To which Titus couldn't help but growl harshly in response.

Inching closer the women started to giggle, blatantly checking out our junk. I sighed in relief when the approaching women were stopped by the guards, and they made a human shield to block us from their view.