The Lies. The Truth. (7.14)

||Ceaser||

Three in the night

"Xan?" I call to my dominant.
Nothing.

"Ryder?" Screaming in head for my wolf.
Silence again.

"Anyone there?" I was trying to connect to any of my submissives, but there was absolutely no response.

It was really weird not having them bicker in my head.
Probably due to the hectic day.

This was what my brothers also felt after today.
Today was just not a good day!

It was already three in the night, I could hear loud noises and disturbances in the backdrop, not to far from me, but I choose to ignore them at this moment. Currently, I stood outside the large wooden door to the room, without even a step in there I knew something was off inside, it smelled different, it irked my beasts, although all were content and mentally exhausted after the night we had.

The past twenty four had been long for me, it was an extremely tiring day, coming back home was the only thing that kept me driven. While I was taking the staircase earlier, I couldn't help but feel the excitement course through my veins at the thought of unwinding at the soft bed.

Finally!
Some much needed sleep

Not wanting to waste a second longer, I enter the room. As soon the I twist the nob of the intricate wooden door there was this shrill creaking sound, making a mental note to get it fixed, I first see how through a tiny spacing from the curtains on the opposite end of me, there was a shimmery white glow, the room glows in certain areas contrasting to the pitch black. There were tiny particles of dust floating in the air reminding me of tiny pearl drops, at great intervals there was flashes of lightening, and spooky shadows danced here, but no sound as such could be heard.

My breath hitched when my eyes caught the glimpse of a dark silhouette on the bed, as a slight moan left her mouth, that sound made me my pants stain, slipping out them, I relish the female before me, I wasn't exactly expecting to be gifted this at the end of this never ending night, but why deny the food served before you. Licking my lips, Xan, purrs in content, "Aren't you a sight, little minx?"

"Xan?" I try to reach out to him, but he vanished yet again.

She was sprawled on the bed, her ass slightly lifted in the air, her top had slight ridden up while she was sleeping, her skin was calling for me to touch that silky tanned patch that I could see on her stomach. I stepped closer to her, to get a clearer picture of the face. At that point there was a loud thunder clap, illuminating the room with an eerie and dull feel. My eyes were trained at that tiny gap, but it drew to the bed when I noticed how her shivered involuntarily, as if it was an instant reaction to my presence.

Just as I was going to lean down and wake her up, the Twins entered clearing their throat, "Is that her?" Mason groans, clearly unsettled.

"I didn't expect to find her here." I mutter under my breath, just as my fingers yearned to poke her in order to catch a glimpse of her.

Sniffing the room, was Jason, when he muttered restlessly, "What's with the smell man?" His eyes scooping around the room.