Teenage (6.17)

Renessme

Once I had explained to them about why I felt they were keeping secrets from me, the two seemed to have lost their power over words, let alone to form concrete sentences.

But when I did look up into their faces, I saw something that I wasn't a fan of, their eyes were laced with an emotion that said it all. There it was, pity. They were felt sorry for me.

That emotion angered me, it make me feel degraded. I was stronger, much stronger than this, for some reason it seemed the two thought I'd break down any second. Those two events were not something I was happy to share with the others, which is why when they reacted that way, my inside couldn't help but feel betrayed.

"Stop looking at me like that" I spat, not wanting their sympathy.

Taken aback with the anger, it was Jayden's face that contorted in confusion, "Like what, Ren?"

Rolling my eyes, at his attempts to play this one down, "Pity, you're looking at my with Pity in your eyes."

Jacob, grabs my hand for the n-th time today, "We don't pity you, Princess."

His voice held truth, yet I didn't want to believe it, "Right."

All of a sudden, sting arms pulled me out off of my seat, hugging me it was Jayden who whispered in my ears, "I'm just concerned for you, not an ounce of pity."

Before I could say anything further, I felt something vibrate around my stomach, shoving him away from me, I whisper yell at him, "What the fuck was that?"

Barking out a laugh, that everyone around the table stared at us, he waved his phone out from his sweatshirts pocket, "Calm Ren, just my phone."

Mouthing a 'sorry' at everyone around us, I turn back to Jayden, a little embarrassed, not meeting his eyes, shrugging our I respond, "Ofcourse, I knew that."

My cheeks further redden, when Jacob guwffawed at my reaction, "I don't think so, you should've seen her face Jay."

Pretending to be hurt, when he dramatically places his palm over his heart, "Ren, does turning me on terrify you!"

Groaning at his words, I sit back down, focusing on my food, "Stop talking Jay."

Stealing my onion rings, he shrugs, "Why? It's only natural."

When his hand attempts to take a few more, I slap his hand away, "I asked you to stop."

Jacob who now had watery eyes, in between his breathes, spoke, "Trust me girl, you give a lot of guys from our school boners."

Scrunching my nose in disgust, "Yuck! That's gross."

The phone buzzed again, I give him a sharp look, "Switch it off, Jay."

Scratching his head, he shows me the flashing screen, "Ren, It's Jason thats calling."

From what I knew, they aren't actually friends, "Why is he calling you?"

His eyes were set on his phone, "I'll have to answer to know, so.."

Wouldn't have taken a genius to note how his hands were eager to answer the call. Due to that my anger pent up, I grit out, "No, I command you two idiots to not contact anyone else when you're with me."

Jayden keeps his phone on the table, and attempts to reason with me, as if I'm a child, "Princess, just let me tell them you're with us. Maybe that's why they.."