Teenage (6.7)

PoV- Prince Titus

Groaning at how my brothers kept nagging at each other, but made zilch efforts to actually find the darn thing.

Ceaser is always on the couch, forcing Attrius out of it, I jump in the check all the space between the seats and the cushions, frustrated, "Where do you remember putting it?

"I don't" he groans, getting on my nerves.

My mind kept thinking of how bad this would be if Renessme saw it, we could handle the others. "You left it connected?" Attrius growl at Ceaser.

He whispers, "I guess man" and all I could think of was when was Renessme here last.

Not paying attention to the conversation that played between them, I look under the sofas, not finding anything there- not even a speck of dust.

Mason seemed to be in deep thought ever since we got down here, after a couple of seconds I couldn't resist, and flatly asked him, "What you thinking about?"

"Your birthday" he utters under his breath.

"Oh" was all I could say, and a smirk arched my lips.

---------- ...Flashback... ---------

As my instinct guided me, it took me a little less than a minute to find my imprintee, there she was in the middle of a forest trail, jumping up repeatedly in her heels to get something out of the branch above her.

With each jump, I couldn't help but internally groan at how well endowed my soulmate was, all her curves were at display despite the dress the wore covered mostly everything.

Stomping her feet on the ground as a tantrum, she draws fists on both her sides.

Couldn't withstand the distance between the two of us anymore, I growl out "Mate!" And stalk before her.

Despite the pitch dark, she looked unfazed at my direction. The only response out of her mouth was a mere, "Eh?"

Not able to stop, I whole heartedly laugh at her. My hands run over her arms in order to settle her goosebumps, "You're beautiful" I murmur to her, as my Dom wanted to claim her right here. They only thing stopping me from doing it was the minimal touch I had with her.

Arching her eyebrows, as if she couldn't understand what I had just said, "Huh?

Smirking down at her, "Not good with compliments huh?"

My Dominant beast does somersault inside of my mind, when he notices her blush.

Gripping her chin, I make her look me in the eye, "What are you doing out here?"

When my imprintee's eyes bore onto mine, it feels like the little one has the unrestricted passage straight to my soul, terrified she might see something she wouldn't like, I let my grip on her loosen.

I notice her shivering, "Why are you out here shivering?"

Taking a step back, she tilts her head to the side, "At the party, I heard the elders say that during the winter time the lake houses planktons, they are these bioluminescents sea creatures. I've never seen them so.. "

"So you thought it would be best to walk in the dark, in a darn forest?" I yell at her at a tone deeper that I had intended to.

She instantly looks down, I can see how she's fidgeting with her fingers.